Reviews for Jinxed
theristia chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
Hey, i see that this hasn't been updated for a while, but i hope you decide to continue it! It's always so hard to find good stories with lead females who aren't wimpy, or pretend to be tough then collapse under pressure.
Chibi-Kyuubi-Chan chapter 4 . 12/28/2010

please update soon...

X3
Heterochromia Eyes chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
thats soo cute

i lol'd what lavi said to her xD
Reanie Campal chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
I like this idea- its different- pulling an exorcist from America to be in with the storyline. Its better than just introducing a new exorcist. Keep it going :)
yummydarkangelgirl chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
when are you to rite the story againg I wil be wating for the nexkt story I love your story dont stop XD
xLilim chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This is such a good start! I don't have much to say, other than I liked Selene's general. I wonder if he'll be making another appearance in the near future. I like Selene too. :)

Uhmm...I've got nothing more to say, so, off to the next chapter. :)
EvilBoyzR2Cute chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
Sounds like an interesting story so far...I assume that the other story that Jinxed was rewritten for is no longer continued right?

Keep continuing
moonlit.nocturne chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
i'm liking this so far. :) tykixoc fics are now my new thing, so i'm looking around for them. this one is good! update soon.
SpookyGroovy chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
So, I definately loved the original one.

But I'll admit, this one is even better! :]

Your writing has definately improved alot and it just makes the story even better.

Its kinda like a whole new story...but not really.

Anyways, great writing! keep it up and I'll be looking forward to the next chapter :D
dgmluver chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
wow i like tis 1 better :)

shes more of a badass/tomboy in this 1 than in cursed C:

update soon plz
Fluffystuff101324 chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
whoa, she's got guts, spitting blood in Tyki's face...I LIKE IT!

Please update soon!
Alicia chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
Nice. So far, I like this one quite a bit more than Cursed, especially the way you've written Tyki.
Joyce chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
o!

She's more badass in this one :)
Ashj chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
I love the origional version but i can tell this will be even better. I look forward for the next chapter, plz update it soon!