Reviews for Tea With Destiny
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
O.o oh god, the Mind-fuck of bootstrap paradox.

This is made even more epic because you pretty much predicted what Toph would pull off SIX YEARS BEFORE IT HAPPENED!

(FYI Toph's the new Earth Sage/Guru living in the swamp where time is an illusion...and Aang met a vision of Toph in the swamp before he knew her...)
reader1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
BEAUTIFUL!
Moxy chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I put off reading this b/c I knew it would make me cry and it did. *sniffle*
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Ahaha. That's an excellent plot twist!
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
this was beautiful!
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
WOW. Just... wow. I absolutely love this portrayal of Uncle's journey to the Spirit World! ;u;
Ikabi chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Ah! I had a sneaking suspicion it was Zuko! For some reason, I thought it was Roku at first or Azulon (no idea why) until he started talking about his surrogate father. That was when my mind started voicing out "what if"s.
MeHasBadGrammar chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This is... Really good. Really really really good.
MayGirl85 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Great stuff.
Blouta chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Beautiful. I'm amazed at this. And fits perfectly into cannon.
Glades of Grey chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
That made me tear up a bit...well done! Loved the last sentance
Amber chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Aww! that was soo cute! i love how you wrote it out, no time boundaries so that Zuko's old body was able to talk with Iroh. it had a nice feeling. lmaoo zuko was talking about himself with his uncle who should've been with his younger self...i'm pretty sure that didn't even make sense
Dantalions chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
i am crying, this was beautiful.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This was amazing! And very unique, too; I've never seen something like this before. You wrote Iroh and old!Zuko very well, and Lu Ten seemed perfect. This was great.
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey stuff... I half expected a TARDIS to turn up at any moment. :P