Reviews for Tea With Destiny
Glades of Grey chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
That made me tear up a bit...well done! Loved the last sentance
Amber chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Aww! that was soo cute! i love how you wrote it out, no time boundaries so that Zuko's old body was able to talk with Iroh. it had a nice feeling. lmaoo zuko was talking about himself with his uncle who should've been with his younger self...i'm pretty sure that didn't even make sense
Dantalions chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
i am crying, this was beautiful.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This was amazing! And very unique, too; I've never seen something like this before. You wrote Iroh and old!Zuko very well, and Lu Ten seemed perfect. This was great.
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey stuff... I half expected a TARDIS to turn up at any moment. :P
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This is an amazing story! So unique, I've never read anything like it! Uniqueness is definitely something you're good at!
Clarisse chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Oooh this is wonderful! You're lovely.
marblesharp chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Great idea! This is very well-written and I love Lu Ten and Iroh here.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This story always makes me smile. Zuko likely never knew that before his uncle gave him so much wisdom and guidance in life, he gave his uncle guidance first...
toushiro1310 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This is a beautiful piece
Calcium oxide chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
That was really sweet! Wonderful story.
Sandra Phillips chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I like it. Spirit World ones are always lots of fun to read, and Lu Ten is one of my favorites.
RennyyRenn chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Wow. That was... amazing.

I cried so hard. Your a brilliant writer (:
ThisIsTrueImmortality chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
That was...trippy. XD But I liked it a lot. It reminds me of the show Lost. I actually love Iroh-centric fanfics set around the time of Lu Ten's death. It must have been such an emotional time for Iroh, and it's a good guess that that is where he made his infamous spirit world journey.
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 8/21/2011