Reviews for Tea With Destiny
Clarisse chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Oooh this is wonderful! You're lovely.
marblesharp chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Great idea! This is very well-written and I love Lu Ten and Iroh here.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This story always makes me smile. Zuko likely never knew that before his uncle gave him so much wisdom and guidance in life, he gave his uncle guidance first...
toushiro1310 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This is a beautiful piece
Calcium oxide chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
That was really sweet! Wonderful story.
Sandra Phillips chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I like it. Spirit World ones are always lots of fun to read, and Lu Ten is one of my favorites.
RennyyRenn chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Wow. That was... amazing.

I cried so hard. Your a brilliant writer (:
ThisIsTrueImmortality chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
That was...trippy. XD But I liked it a lot. It reminds me of the show Lost. I actually love Iroh-centric fanfics set around the time of Lu Ten's death. It must have been such an emotional time for Iroh, and it's a good guess that that is where he made his infamous spirit world journey.
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
THIS WAS AWESOME! My mind was blown. :D :D :D
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Now that would explain why Iroh puts up with Zuko.
Kuranzyan Blightwalker chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Crowning moment of heartwarming!

I like how you have Zuko flip back everything that which Iroh embodies during the series to his younger self.
Aiatalay chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I could feel Iroh's grief as if it were my own.
l.h.o.o.q chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Perfect. 3 Thank you for sharing your work those few years ago. :)
Animus of Masada chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Awesome, really well done, and really heartwarming. Thanks for writing and bringing many smiles to this reader's face!
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
That was awesome! It was an amzing concept...old Zuko mentoring yound Iroh...only to become a circle! (Does that make sense?)

I loved this and I loved to think that this is what happened with Iroh in the Spirit World. I think the characterization was perfect...it was like they switched roles! Iroh with his internal struggle and Zuko who was at peace with himself. Excellent plotline, and you wrote the setting and the environment perfectly! I really loved the concept, it was a pleasure for me to read! Brilliant job! :)

~Analie~