Reviews for Tea With Destiny
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Loved it! Though I would have liked to see actual interaction between Zuko and Iroh. Loved how you ended it.
Nawaz101 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
this was very cnie to read
Silver Hunteress chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
When Zuko gave Iroh his own advice I couldn't help but have a chicken and the egg thought. "Who originally said that then?" and now it's gonna bug me. I have to admit I first thought it was Gyatso, and then when you said fire nation insignia I thought it was Roku but I was pleasantly surprised it's such a mind boggling scene but done so well.
Dark wolf on a full blood moon chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I liked it. Very homelike.
angstkitten chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
ah! that was really good! i liked the idea of zuko giving advice to iroh (that never happens!), and it was very well written. great job. i love iroh, he's my favorite character!
scamporeo chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
incredible! you are an amazing writer
nickdra chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I liked it good job
Ayumi-tenshi chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
This is so awesome in some many different ways. The whole idea that Zuko will grow to be just like Iroh, and that Iroh himself would be just like Zuko after Lu Ten's death, and how they found themselves in that vortex of time/space is just too good for words.

Really, it's made of awesome.
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Oh! I love this! It's so cool how Zuko is talking to Iroh from the future: It really shows that even Iroh had/has issues, even if the episodes focus on Zuko's issues more. Great job!

Keep writing!

emyx
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
The awesome BURNS! This is such an original take on what happened to Iroh in the spirit world, and old Zuko is freaking awesome! This is a great story!
fanofstoriesandbooks chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
this is so good. it is verry creative. i like the thought of iroh talking to future zuko in the spirit world, but wasn't iroh's experence in the spirit world susposed to be bad?
gred18850 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I like all of your Avatar stories. But I always wondered that If Ozai could burn his son like that what else had he done to Zuko, considering that Zuko displays meny symptomes of child abuse. I like that Iroh thinks about what might be going on out of sight. It would be an interesting idea to include, not all physical abuse shows scars, and everyone knows that he was mentally abused. Anyway, I have both In His Shoes and Another Brother on alert list. And I know it is totally not my place but please don't put Aang and Katara together, all i could think of during the last bit of the searies was that Katara was a petophile. I know that seems over the top but seriously Frenching a 12 year old kid. Sorry about the rant. your stories are beautifully written i wish i had half your talent.
Shadowhawke chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Wow, this was beautiful. I love the idea of the tea and of Iroh's character here. The old Zuko was done brilliantly too, as was the idea of Lu Ten's guiding hand. Inspiring, beautiful, and lovely.
00augustina00 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Oh my. Wonderfully done! It totally makes sense that this is how he became canon Iroh. :D I imagine oldZuko and Roku have tea often. XD
foxy chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
This was so sweet! Two sons giving Iroh the advice he needed!

I like how did the spirit world setting
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »