Reviews for What If
mtcbones chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
hey i just found this you said you had a hilarious 4th chapter that was 6 years ago any chance you would let us read the rest of the story. the logical pair are dancing around each other and neither knows it.
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
CC.V.RG chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Please, PLEASE update again! We've gotta see what happens! D
Mini-Chobi chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
BigFan chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
Please add chapter 4 soon. I can't figure out where this going and if Spock really does have romantically feelings or just letting the loneliness of his human side overwhelm him. Interesting!
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Hey Carlotta's Twin, Came across your story and I just love it. Would love to see any more chapters if you have any. Thanks,lightnshadows.
VanillaVanilla chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
I know it's been a long while since you updates "What If", but is there any hope for a chapter four? I'm really enjoying this story so far and would love to read more! :)
SilentOmega12e chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
OMG please update soon!
Kalieth-Warrior chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
that was a amazing, update :P
Kudostalker chapter 3 . 4/1/2009

with...i dunno, sugar, or chocolate, or whatever as a bribe?
Umino Akiko chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
DAH! You're killing me! I must know what happens next! I must!
TwoClovedHooves chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
Okay, this story is incredibly cute and hilarious but also incredibly frustrating at the same time. Rrgh! Update!

Also: I hate Juliet, even as I think she's hilarious. I bet you she has yaoi paddles. (yes, plural.)
Semine Midnight chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
This looks very sweet so far...I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Poor denial!Spock. (By which I mean, "Yay! Denial!Spock!")
HistoryHound chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
That was funny. Keep writing, I want to know what happens! D
CheetahLiv chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
Ok, I'm reviewing! You have to keep up with this! Being busy is no excuse! :)

Oh, and Juliet's excessive use of the word "hon". Are you making fun of me? Because I don't like it if you are. :-P Great chappie, and keep em coming!

xoxo Liv