Reviews for Edmund, King of Narnia
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Awww I love this kind of stories, Oreius is a great character :) thanks for sharing..
Allie Danger chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
That. Was amazing.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Ayaia of the Moon chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I love it!

Edmund is my favorite. I love how you've portrayed him, here. :)

~Ayaia
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Great story! Loved the interaction btw Edmund and Orieus. I never actually thought about Edmund's interaction with him like this. Loved it!
Paula19 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I liked "The traitor and the king" - but I think Edmund King of Narnia is my favourite. I like the thought of Edmund and Oreius star-gazing together - and your take on how Oreius would deal with Edmund. (And I love his last comment "more like good morning" - I can just hear him saying it! This is just a lovely satisfying little read - thank you!

Paula
Lady of the Night chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Oh! Wonderful, my dear king. I LOVE EdmundxOreius friendship fics. This one almost made me cry, too. You should write more and more and more. (I LOVE THIS STORY!)
WorshipperWarrior chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Nice. I like how you portrayed Oreius in this fic. Please do keep writing. It's lovely. :)

Worshipper
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I couldn't do that, admit my wrongs. Ed is stronger than I in that respect.
orkius chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
oreius rules so does the story

*orkius son of oreius
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I really liked this, people never look at the interaction with Ed and Oreius but I think there would be hard feelings at first. Something like this was perfect for bringing them together. Again, I loved it. I hope you write more Narnia fanfiction.

Thanks for writing.

Wildfire
Miles333 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
The perfect sequel. Thanks for the great read!
Vanille Romaine chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
That was nice too. :)

"Any king who has the courage and humility to humble himself and speak the truth like you did is a king worth following."

Oreius is /so/ cool!
Kathryn Merlin chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
i love oreius as a mentor. this is a good fic, you should write more like it.