Reviews for Mirage
Kit-Kat-Wafer chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
So... beautiful *_*

Gah, it almost made me cry _ Though the ending was amazing, and it was so AWESOME.

$%$%#$%%$# So amazing... you described everything nicely, so I could picture everything clearly :)

Poor Namine and Roxas D:
CrazyAlex-Roxymonkey1325 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Wow, I really like it. This almost made me cry. Keep it up! :D
xxlovelycollision chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
AW THIS WAS SO SAD D:

But so beautifully written at the same time.

Everything made sense, if that's what you were

worried about ;) I loved how everything connected.

FANTABULOUS

GOOD LUCK AND THANKS FOR ENTERING!
maddiepie chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
OH MY LOVE CAKES.

So Ana told me to this and I was all NAMINéROXAS MY FAVORITE PAIRING OF ALL FLIPPING TIME. Of course she threaten me with bread sticks. So automatically I had to read it, bread sticks after all are deadly.

You had me by the first line, and killed me by the last. This was tragically beautiful. A lovely piece of literature. It made my head ache, and it made me laugh. It was oh so perfectly delightful/ heatbreaking.

You rawk out loud.

maddiepie
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Wow...

That was SO pretty!

I was just sitting there, in awe, thinking of how beautiful this sunset must be, especially with the line:

"But either way, they always watched the sunset together, forever entranced by the painted spectrum of the evening sky."

I don't know why... but it just did. And all I could think was 'that must be the prettiest sunset in the world'. *aw*

I liked the way you contrasted Namine and Roxas with Sora, Kairi, and Riku. Beautiful juxtaposition, especially at the end. It makes you think, that under everything that is perfect, there's shadows, lies, deceit and sorrow. And that Namixas got the harsh reality, whereas SoraRikuKairi get to live a dream... in a sense. Really well done. I hope this fic wins. XD

Sorry for the late review, heh. I finally managed to swipe some time again, and my inbox is full of alerts, and it's always hard to remember which ones I read, and which ones I didn't... lol considering I don't clean it out as often as I should, heh.

I like how your oneshots are short and sweet and to the point. That takes mad skillz I tells ya. Woo-hee! It makes it so much easier for me to keep up with your fics, lol!

Anywho, keepa chug-lug-luggin along! You're doing great!

love,

xx-diamonds-xx
Gray-Rain Skies chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Oh...my...God.

So, Ana totally told me to read this, and I totally owe her, because this was AMAZING. Honestly, I fell instantly in love with this, from the first sentence on. It's just so wonderful and beautiful and heartwrenching, and I am seriously impressed. Even the Roxas x Namine relationship, which I don't like in the romantic sense, blew me away - your oneshot was just so engaging that I didn't want to take my eyes from it.

The description and emotions and interaction - it was all just perfect. And the Sora x Kairi x Riku friendship - oh my goodness, I absolutely spazzed with glee at the utter PERFECTION of it. And when they watched the sunset together, and Sora began to cry, and they all brought up how they missed each other...I just can't even express in words how wonderful I found that.

You're amazing. I absolutely loved this, and so I'm faving this. Excellent work.
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
*cries* beautiful. I wonder if you ever get tired of me saying that your stories are amazing. But i think this one might me my favoirte. I love how the theme is there trhough out the story. Once again, amazing job with the emotions. Great job!
roses17 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
You know what? I love your writing and I'm so glad you're finding time and inspiration to pick it up again cus you're amazing at it and you need a release for all those crazy thoughts running around in your head haha

-that said, I'm glad you choose to share those thoughts with us here and I look forward to reading more of your work more often

Once again I loved it! :D
CaliTues chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
T.T aww that was so sad.

That was really really ...great xD
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
ah fuck i have the hiccups.

no matter.

the ending was yummy. as far as angsty angst goes.

it was sad. but then you add the fact that it roxazsnaminé so canon and cliché that it kills me. it's not as sad. but still pretty sad. you know how much i hate them - and yet this fic made my eyes water.

i secretly hate you for that.

so you made this pairing - tolerable enough to read. and the sorakaiririku friendship was adorable. and i love how you used your prompt all through. it was very creative and very lovely.

but still roxas-naminé gag me.

i DID however LOVE how roxas was all reflecting about twilight. and how naminé felt all guilty it made me giggle. only it shouldn't have. but of course it did. and i like the whole their asleep but we're not thing. and also, the whole TRAGIC ROMANCE was amazing.

if you forget about the roxas-naminé part it's pretty amazing. and for roxas-naminé, it was OKAY. like you didn't make it horrible. because you wrote it. and made it okay.

ah but yes. you already knew most of this :P

and i don't know what you were worried about

the whole time.