Reviews for A Loss of Faith
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I liked it a lot I was too short, but it's soo Dean eheheh

Kisses and congrats ~

See ya

jmstevens chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Only one thing to say... TOO SHORT! *g*

Great characterization of Dean and a peek into his past. Liked it a lot.
Marvin is my Muse chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I know I just reviewed your other story but I felt I had to do this one justice as well!

Your characterization of Dean is so perfect, his sentence structure, vocabulary, overall attitude, everything is just perfect, I'd almost think the writers of supernatural wrote it except they screw him up sometimes!

Officially Wowed,

P.S. I'm glad you seem to share my obbsession...cough...cough...I mean fascination with the episode Faith, so much to write for 45 min of screen time! Poor broken boys!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
dying would suck yes, because mostly he would be leaving Sam bhind. Loved this!
Merisha chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Another absolutely awesome oneshot! I love the humor and you have Dean down to a tee ... absolutely fantastic. I really LOVED 'which in medical speak basically translated to 'if you don’t faceplant in your afternoon jello we’ll be surprised.'

ROFL ... Brilliant!

Kind regards

Merisha ;0)
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Oh, yes, the 'jello' line was awesome! Well done-will look for more of your work!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I liked this, i think this is exactly the way Dean's thought process would go.
VacantAccount chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Oh Dean...

This was beautiful.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I very much liked this. Loved the bit about the new water sports. I can't say that there can ever be enough Faith missing scenes...And I don't think I've ever seen one for this! I think you're very accurate about how Dean would be feeling - a little mad, a little wtf and a little stoic...
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Sad and true. Good and highly probable insights into Dean's time after the doctor told him the bad news.

LOL, at faceplanting into the jello! I can so see him commenting sarcastically on the desperate situation in his head and blaming himself (who else, really).