Reviews for The Frog Prince: NaruSasu Style
je.me.souviendrai.tjs chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Looool

If only stories like this were real. It would be so much easier to find the perfect husband xD
yaoiluvr4lif chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I loved it, lol
Hija-Jiyangi chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
My word. I swear that was the best thing I've ever read. I may need to make a douinshi of that later. XDD Fantabulous job! Keep up the groovy work!
Drauph chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
That was hilarious and also sweet i guess, i really liked how Sasuke realizes why he's dreaming that, it was the best part.
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
XDD. That's awesome. My favourite part was Sasuke's little anaylsis of it at the end XD
IncarnateofImpossibilities chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I was laughing SO hard the ENTIRE time I read this!1

I love your writing style, and Sasuke's revelation was just too hilarious!

yeah. what now?

~toodles
Lightbeauty chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
LMAO. God..*chokes* This story is hialarious. *does of laughter*
cluelessninja65 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
hilarious! haha i got a kick out of the whole 'safe in orochimaru's lair thing!' naruto would totally fall for the repeat after me thing! great story!
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Very good
Tazered chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
THIS

THIS...

THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE STORY OF ALL TIME.

Screw all other stories! This one has frogs! andand CROSS-DRESSING SAUSKE! /squeal.

Not to mention the humor around it all.

Now repeat after me.

Will..

You...

Marry..

Me..

XD I think I just died a little inside from the sheer AWESOMENESS OF THIS STORY.

Poor Sasuke, in such denial, just act out the whole dream IRL (or Naruto world.) AND YOU'LL HAVE NARUTO AL OVER YOU BABEH!

Honestly, I'm going to be talking about this story all over the place. While everyone I'll be talking about it to, will think I'm completly insane, I assure you...I'M NOT. I'VE ONLY SEE A THERAPIST FOUR TIMES!

Kay...Most of this was completely random, but holy crap...I'm just so giddy about the whole thing. Not to mention I loved the writing style and I found no mistakes. MAKES IT EVEN MORE AWESOME.

You're going up into my Goddess corner to worship along with XKat-ChanX. /bows down.
VulpineRequiem chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
"He was supposed to have hatred! HATRED, damn it!"

Ahahaha