Reviews for Mystic Moon Vacation
Meghanna Starsong chapter 26 . 7/4
This was such a fun story to read! I thought you did a great job with the interactions between Van and Hitomi, and Annie and Allen were such a nice contrasting pair. I rolled on the floor during the Princess Alice scene. It was a really cute, enjoyable fic. Great job!
fannychan-44 chapter 24 . 2/11/2013
Wow! Again, the beginning is so great! the description of Van was so... perfect!

"No one in either of their worlds had eyes like him." Completely agree!

"She loved his calm, his quiet strength, the way he carried himself with understated dignity. Leave the flashy shows of eloquence and chivalry to weaker men. Van out-shined them all." I think that description of Van is the best ever i will can read in a fanfic, really. THAT is VAN FANEL!
fannychan-44 chapter 23 . 2/11/2013
Ok ... I had to write about this chapter, I loved the beginning, the reaction of Van after talking with Hitomi's mother was beautiful!
I have to admit that at first I was skeptical about the story, but I think you have managed to bring very good, with some problems that failed to convince me, but I finally caught!
feamlenaruto chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
this my be good
Tarocchi chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
i adore annie-the perfect foil for allen. shes a hilarious take on the typical crazy best fiend motif, and her interactions with her "cello knight from heaven" have me in stitches :)
Tarocchi chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
i would attempt to convey to you the power of your comedic abilities, but im certain hundreds of other reviewers have already done it better than i could. annie laughing at allen was probably my favorite part.

oh and as soon as you described the cookies as all being leg-less, i knew annie was going to be an awesome character.
emoly01 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Awesome! There isn't a better word to describe it. Highly entertaining!
HansWorth chapter 26 . 1/2/2009
PLEASE DO THE SEQUEL!
Seismicshrapnel chapter 26 . 12/11/2008
I am definitely hoping you write more because i was superiorly waiting for allen to ask annie and all that stuff so please for the sake of good writing everywhere and me not being bored in study hall write more! PLEASE?
Kushiel chapter 26 . 12/8/2008
Please, please, please write a sequel! I'm dying to know what happens next.
bellaluna52 chapter 26 . 12/4/2008
YES! sequel please! i've been insanely addicted to this story,really it's the only one i read anymore, and i hate that it's over! haha but i'm also pretty bummed about no allen/annie love :/ i was looking forward to them to get together in the end through the whole story! so i think a sequel needs to happen. great job! :)
Offical-Anime-Freak chapter 26 . 11/23/2008
I've been following this story since you started and really loved it! I still can't get over the "Princess Alice" (I swear I laughed for a hour). you also did the Van and Hitomi vary well. I really enjoyed the Annie and Allen. The only part I'm disappointed with is

the ending because I feel there is so much you could add that it shouldn't have ended there. On that note I would like to state, that I think you should definitely write the sequel. *drops all pride* e(please) Do!
settsuna chapter 26 . 11/22/2008
lol OMG i loved it. man there are some good Escaflowne fanfic's out there but this one tops you should defiantly do a sequel, it would be fun to see what the wedding would be like and how AL and Annie work thing out.:P
Shadowwolf403 chapter 26 . 11/20/2008
i'm totally hoping on a high note that you'll make a sequel. besides it's just to funny to stop right there.
InLuvWidVan chapter 26 . 11/20/2008
A...Its already over...?

But it was reli gud honestly...dat xmas gift was reli kewl...i laughed just imagning Eries laughin n Allen's red face...Van n Tomi's scenes wr gud too...felt reli sad for Annie though...

Eagerly waitin for another Esca fic from u...

Peace...