Reviews for Perception
Romancelover1321 chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
This was really cute and I loved it. Good job and I'm going to read the sequel right now.
w0ah chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
I'm really glad I came across this story. It was intriguing to say the least, and the though there were little words, they had a great impact :)

great job :)

and thank you for writing such a lovely story.
laughcuzitsfun chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
wow this was really good. ] i like this story line and the setting and stuff! i can't to read the sequel! i wanna see em get closer!
Hesunohana chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
I love this beginning.
Most Unlikely Angel chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
WOW, ok while i did read Divergence first, lol i was curious about how they met so i came back to read this one. IT's really good, the stoic Sesshoumaru is definately there and as i said before, your storyline is very creative, its unique, i've read ALOT of Sesshoumaru Kagome fics and yes i've seem alot of unique ones, this most definately falls into that category. So i will look forward to your updates in Divergence

ja ne

MUA (Most Unlikely Angel) 0:)
Kairou Watoshimi chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
This is amazing. It gives me such a ... odd feeling. I love it.
deeanna chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
i love this story completely and uterly. it's so hard to find good writing with a deeper exploration of philosiphy and the mechanics of human sosiety. i agree with kagome's point of view in this story entirely and i don't know if you feel the way you have depicted kagome to feel but i think it's amazing that you were able to think in such a way even if it was only for the character.
sayuri-girl chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
this was awesome ... I liked it very, very, very much ... beautiful writing style, great idea and well put into words :)

~sayuri~
ReadBetweenMyLines chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
very well written,with an intresting story line.i can't wait to read the sequel!
etturtle chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
I absolutly LOVE the way you write. Very philisophical. Deep to a degree that few can achieve. It draws me in. You don't see many people write like this and I honestly doubt few can actually pull it off while keeping the reader intrigued. You have managed that for I am a VERY picky reader. Very picky about who goes on my fav list and well you are headed that way! Look forward to reading more from you!
sasukegirl4 chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
Now 2 read the sequel
Ida Cippo chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
I knew it!

wow I dont know but this chapter was really deep, about humans killing and demons killing and yet the second one being called a monster...

I liked that! I shall be watching out for the story you said would come out ;) I still have two other things to read from you... yeah shame on me for being so late, sorry again
Ida Cippo chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
I am late!

well if those arent the first sign of attraction ;) hehe

Now I guess I have a slight idea who the demon could be... I will have to go check on the next chapter quickly! P
Kura-sama chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
Again, the interaction between them was splendid. Love it~
Kura-sama chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
Kya. The way they interacted, was so perfect! Now I feel inspired to go write something O.O But I have to study for my exam! But the story is distracting me because it't just So God~