Reviews for Neko in auctions
kirstielynn chapter 31 . 9/15/2013
I love the whole story up to where ritsuka chooses seimei than I just kinda hate it, it broke my heart when he broke soubi's :'( .
HOW COULD YOU!?
Linkz chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I wish soubi,seimei,natsuo,youji,kio,yayoi,and ritsuka could all live together in a mansion or something... :,/
Hey at least soubi wasnt completely left behind. #TEAMSOUBI bitches! Lol.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Dirty. Old. Perverts.
The Insanity Of A Fluffy Bunny chapter 31 . 2/18/2013
Well, first of all, I gotta say, DAMN YOU. YA MADE ME CRY. Second of all, I gotta say, HOLY SH*T. YA MADE ME CRY. That's quite an accomplishment. I actually enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I would. The plot was interesting, as were the characters. Speaking of the characters, though, I have some stuffz to b*tch about. Those characters were not "Loveless" characters. They were not Yun Kouga's characters. Though they may have the name and appearance of one, they were completely different people with completely different personalities. Severely OOC. That being said, though, they were still appealing characters in their own right. Except Soubi. He's a f*cking creep. Besides that, the only other thing I have to gripe about is a couple of grammatical errors. But I did love it. I really did. Great job, and I hope to be seeing more from you.
Wuv,
The Chainsaw Princess
P.S. I absolutely ADORED the Natsuo x Youji sex scene!
P.P.S. Please excuse any spelling mistakes, I'm writing this on my phone! Thank you!
xxmikkisamaxx chapter 31 . 2/6/2013
There has to be a sequel to this. The Fangirl in me will not accept this sitting down. I was crying and "WTF"ing... Then I heard the reason, and then there were MORE tears and feels... And then I hear what happened that day, and I'm an emotional wreck, now.
There has to be a sequel with how they continued their love. As Ritsuka is 16, and Soubi is 24... That's perfectly acceptable, no? PSSH fine. Ritsuka can be 18 and then Soubi 26 - perfectly legal...
WAIT
ONE
SECOND
HOLD IT.
So YAYOI STAYED? And Soubi has to see Kio and YAYOI together and remember Ritsuka and cry all alone and - . OHMYGAWSH, the sentence structure was off there. I'M TOO EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW.
Fangirl chapter 31 . 12/14/2012
AHG, I'M A SICK PERVERTED FANGIRL FOR READING THIS AND LIKING IT SO MUCH BUT I DON'T CARE. Seriously, I'm having a minor case of a mental breakdown, but I don't care. At all. I'M A PERVERT AND I DON'T CARE. Great fanfic by the way. :3 Bravo.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/5/2012
Is there a second chapter to this series? Like how does soubi and ritsuka get along and meet each other again? I really hope there's a nest Chapter!
Christian.SIMC chapter 18 . 10/4/2012
I couldn't stop reading this - you have a great fan here, will look at your other stories now.
zombiecupcake'eats-you chapter 23 . 2/17/2012
that makes me sooooo scared...seriously!
Animaegan chapter 14 . 1/1/2012
I abosultely love this story! Bonus love for including Mindless Self Indulgence, A7X, and Raves!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 31 . 8/29/2011
i no h8 u no mre! Love uz to the M0ON!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 30 . 8/29/2011
N0O0O0O0O0! I H8 U!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 15 . 8/28/2011
*atacks u with cyber hugs* loved it!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 2 . 8/28/2011