Reviews for Egyptian Water
Sarah chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
My heart is broken. Shattered.
I'm crying so fucking hard now. The - Betty is - I can't -
It's so fucking quietly heartbreaking and it's, the unspoken curls all around you, like poison, and bitterness, and Danny's POV is so perfect and so sad and... I'm sorry. Crying too hard to be coherent. Sorry.
putmoneyinthypurse, not signed in
KnightAmemait chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
This is perfect, and wonderfully in-character. I adored the rapport-scene between Andrew and Rory (because that's EXACTLY how it's supposed to be done, although there should really have been somebody from social-services in the room if his parents weren't gonna be there), and the one between Nick and Betty was wonderfully written.

Thank you.
UltimateOptimist chapter 4 . 5/24/2008
This was so good! Sorry i'm a bit late - just found this fic I really like it, especially the twist at the end with nicholas's dad. I like the contrast of the gritty storyline too (lol at andy by the way - "being a dick to the police?" "obstruction?" That was class
Ansuz chapter 4 . 5/5/2008
Absolutely lovely. There a few bits where the transition is a bit confusing, but other then that, an exceptional story. I like the gritty, no-nonsense tone of your story, which is (ironically) rare for the Hot Fuzz fandom. Well done!