Reviews for Let the World Break
La Romanesque chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Very good! The latest chapter (320, as of today) made me crave a good Gin/Kira, and I've certainly found one here. Kira was perfectly characterized, and I really loved the twist at the end with the comparison of Gin and Kira's loyalty. Beautiful. One little spelling thing- I assume you mean "sake" where you write "saki." Again, thank you for a heartbreaking and poignant story.
Antharyn chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
A masterpiece. That's all my brain can come up with. Kudos for a great read!
n1t3sama chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I would die for you, Kira wants to say but he can never force the words out.

Despite that, he has a feeling Gin knows anyway.

OHH SNAP.

what a well written story :D
SebonzaMitsuki27 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Wow, this is really good.

I especially liked the comparisons you used, between Hinamori and Kira, and then - at the very end - Kira and Gin. Where I found out that Gin was just like him. It made it bittersweet, and definately added to the subtly dark factor.

It was really flowing, and I also loved the repeating theme - the 'I am not weak' and how Kira's love/hate relationship changes from his dad to Gin. Very smooth.

Good work, I enjoyed reading this!
trishika chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
i love the sexual tension in this. your writing style is very sophisticated and i love some of your phrases, e.g. "The captain is too much like his mother. He believes everybody in the world is special. In other words, nobody really is."

it added a lovely sinister undertone to it all.