Reviews for Heart Stone: A Tale of Tamara
ForsakenMermaid chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
Thank you so much for giving me this wonderful experience to reconnect with my favorite Jewel Rider! It's been nearly 20 years now since I first fell in love with this series, and I never imagined I would find a story that expanded on the history of Avalon with the amount of depth and detail that you provided. I loved every moment of hearing about Tamara, Devon, Argent, Fallon, and Gwen, and I feel like you have expanded upon the universe in a way that made it feel real. During the five days I spent reading this story, it felt to me like I was actually living in Avalon and experiencing everything through Tamara's eyes. You've transformed a simple cartoon into a rich fantasy universe, and I thank you for that!
MikazukiRyu chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
I wish this is how the cartoon went, I stopped caring after the first season one cause the storyline got to convoluted and two I could't stand Gwenevere's new voice. This really is aperfect story for Tamara as she was always my favorite Jewel rider and I was absolutely giddy when there were any parts with her and Max! I got lost in the second season and barely used in the first. His wolf Shadowgale never even talked and he was the coolest looking wolf there. Anyway I'm kind of losing my trail of thought here, your story has really inspired me to write my own Jewel Riders story! Thank You!
TinySprite chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
This was an amazing final chapter! I'm sad the story's over but it was still a great one!
TinySprite chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
Awwww!
TinySprite chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
An amazing chapter! Though I bet there's going to be some serious fallout in the next one. Yikes.
TinySprite chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
Ooooh, another great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Ser chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
I remember this show! I randomly came across your story and because of it, showed my niece the show on Youtube. What nostalgia! Looking forward to seeing how you spin the rest of the story!
TinySprite chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Oooh, this is getting interesting now!
TinySprite chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
oooooh, an update! Yay!
RaisingHeartSetUp chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Cool story. Looking forward to reading more.
TinySprite chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Whoa, an update! It's a great chapter, couple of little misspellings here and there though.

Wonder what's going to happen with Merlin? Will Tamara finally learn what's going on?

Hee, can't wait for your next update Ry!
Nami - Starla chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Simply, amazing. Please, update soon ;)

(I'm callistoirina :P)
TinySprite chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
Ry, you're back! *Tackles* Anyway, great chapter. You had a few small spelling errors here and there but nothing big. I do like how you did that scene with Sugar's near kidnap. I wonder what other surprises are in store for Tamara?
Blosiom chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
I dont know why you stoped wrighting because this is good. so could you please start again. I absalutly enjoyed this and i wish you whould cave contiued, it would be inteeresting to find out what happened. I like the way you worded it and how you encorperated the music of tamera. Please wright again. Blosiom
Lapse - Raevn chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
Oh my gosh, I remember this show! xD I watched it all the time when I was a kid, haha. I can't really remember most of it anymore, but I remember Tamara was my favorite character. :P