Reviews for Well Roared, Lion
Giggle chapter 23 . 6/1/2013
Is this really where it leaves off? Ahhhhhgg! How frustrating! Its my own fault for not checking your story had been completed before I started, I suppose... Anyways- I absolutely adore this. Its intriguing and clever and a touch twisted and I am SO frustrated it has not been updated in so long. Well, I really do hope you finish this one day- I'll check in again for sure!
Sekowari chapter 23 . 4/11/2013
I just read all 23 chapters within the last day, and I am in love with this story! The shifting timelines are a bit confusing at times but that definitely intrigues me more, as I'd really love to see how everything unfolds. I really hope you update again for this fic :)
Becca chapter 23 . 3/24/2013
I beg that you update please!
anticollision chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Ugh, this is bloody brilliant and I wish it was mine. Ahaha. But, no really, this story is fantastic and I applaud you. It's done very well and I do hope you update it (cringes at the 2010-last-update). Your portrayal of both the main characters is honestly done very well and I also want to thank you for that.
Good luck in continuing the fic!
trivia101 chapter 23 . 3/18/2013
What? I am very confused. What did she mean by the last paragraph? Update soon. This is wonderful! :D
Daisy Frankie chapter 23 . 2/23/2013
OMG OMG WHY IS THIS CHAPTER 23 I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE NO YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS STORY! Please!
thestaganddoe chapter 23 . 1/8/2013
HURRY UP AND UPDATE! ONE THING, YOU HAVE VERY INTENSE AND AMAZING ROMANCE SCENES BETWEEN HERMIONE AND TOM BUT YOU NEED MORE OF THEM! OKAY? CAUSE SERIOUSLY I LOVE THEM TOGETHER AND YOUR SCENES ARE BLOODY BRILLIANT!
awesomefatkitty chapter 23 . 1/4/2013
This story is extremely well written. I absolutely love it. You've managed to keep both Hermione and Tom in character without making them simply fall head of heels after a few days or weeks, like other Tomione fixes seem to. The hate is still going strong and I love it. Adds to the tension, sexual and otherwise. I like the adde time travel of Harry and Draco and find the plot twists enthralling a they show up one after another. You're great t fitting them in where they belong and I adore it. You're a great writer. Truly.

Unitive you haven't updated in two years and I hope it's due to life getting in the way and not abandonment! I hope you manage to find inspiration once more and finish this. I'd like to see how it ends. :) All in all, keep writing! Even if it isn't this. You have too much talent to waste.
nostalgiakills chapter 23 . 1/1/2013
What happened to this story?
yamiduke13 chapter 23 . 11/28/2012
Wow this story was amazing. I loved it and i think you did a fantastic job with it. I hope you continue it sometime in the future.
EnuNR-zero chapter 23 . 11/19/2012
This story is AMAZING! There are plot twists and brilliant writing (I love your analogies). I'm still waiting to see the Tom-Hermione heat (it's not a constant yet), but that almost takes a back seat to your writing and plot. I hope that you do continue this story.
Anon chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
Honestly...I don't even know what to say except for WOW!
This story is so amazing. I only found it on Friday (end of October 2012) and already I've read it seven times.
I have to admit I'm obsessed with everything about this fic! The dynamics between the Slytherins and between the characters, the characterization itself - everything is absolutely flawless!
I understand that it's been so long since this story was last updated and that you've probably moved onto other works now but really, it would be devastating if a story as perfect as this one was never finished, and I hope that someday soon you'll come back to it.
Even if not, thanks for an incredible story!
bloomsburry chapter 23 . 10/30/2012
i hope this story was completed...its such a great idea..
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 23 . 10/28/2012
WOW that was fun! I do wish there were more, though; this looks to be a very complex and well-planned plot, which are usually my favorite kind.

This was very good and a lot of fun to read. The very first kiss scene was really memorable, and I'm impressed and intrigued by the concept of those rings that urge suitable wizards to be attracted tothe wearer. Do you plan on finishing this?
rynthewin chapter 23 . 10/8/2012
I have to confess that I have read this story three times all the way through, and no matter how many times I read it I always find myself finding out something that I missed. It's like going back to a favorite novel and finding something new to love every time. This is one of my favorite Harry Potter fanfics ever, and in the top two of my favorite Tomione fics of all time. Your Hermione is so strong and yet kind-very true to canon-and Tom is just a brilliant mastermind. I love the idea of Fate and her having to figure out what Fate wants, and the idea of the unus pactus ring was so brilliant that as a fanfic writer who loves worldbuilding I couldn't help but be a bit breathless with envy at the idea (but in a good way!). I know the likelihood of you updating this again is low, but I can't help but hope and add this to my alert list regardless. I wish you all the best, and thank you so much for writing a story that's given me (and I'm sure many others) so much fun and joy.
1,129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »