Reviews for Well Roared, Lion
awesomefatkitty chapter 23 . 1/4/2013
This story is extremely well written. I absolutely love it. You've managed to keep both Hermione and Tom in character without making them simply fall head of heels after a few days or weeks, like other Tomione fixes seem to. The hate is still going strong and I love it. Adds to the tension, sexual and otherwise. I like the adde time travel of Harry and Draco and find the plot twists enthralling a they show up one after another. You're great t fitting them in where they belong and I adore it. You're a great writer. Truly.

Unitive you haven't updated in two years and I hope it's due to life getting in the way and not abandonment! I hope you manage to find inspiration once more and finish this. I'd like to see how it ends. :) All in all, keep writing! Even if it isn't this. You have too much talent to waste.
nostalgiakills chapter 23 . 1/1/2013
What happened to this story?
yamiduke13 chapter 23 . 11/28/2012
Wow this story was amazing. I loved it and i think you did a fantastic job with it. I hope you continue it sometime in the future.
EnuNR-zero chapter 23 . 11/19/2012
This story is AMAZING! There are plot twists and brilliant writing (I love your analogies). I'm still waiting to see the Tom-Hermione heat (it's not a constant yet), but that almost takes a back seat to your writing and plot. I hope that you do continue this story.
Anon chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
Honestly...I don't even know what to say except for WOW!
This story is so amazing. I only found it on Friday (end of October 2012) and already I've read it seven times.
I have to admit I'm obsessed with everything about this fic! The dynamics between the Slytherins and between the characters, the characterization itself - everything is absolutely flawless!
I understand that it's been so long since this story was last updated and that you've probably moved onto other works now but really, it would be devastating if a story as perfect as this one was never finished, and I hope that someday soon you'll come back to it.
Even if not, thanks for an incredible story!
bloomsburry chapter 23 . 10/30/2012
i hope this story was completed...its such a great idea..
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 23 . 10/28/2012
WOW that was fun! I do wish there were more, though; this looks to be a very complex and well-planned plot, which are usually my favorite kind.

This was very good and a lot of fun to read. The very first kiss scene was really memorable, and I'm impressed and intrigued by the concept of those rings that urge suitable wizards to be attracted tothe wearer. Do you plan on finishing this?
rynthewin chapter 23 . 10/8/2012
I have to confess that I have read this story three times all the way through, and no matter how many times I read it I always find myself finding out something that I missed. It's like going back to a favorite novel and finding something new to love every time. This is one of my favorite Harry Potter fanfics ever, and in the top two of my favorite Tomione fics of all time. Your Hermione is so strong and yet kind-very true to canon-and Tom is just a brilliant mastermind. I love the idea of Fate and her having to figure out what Fate wants, and the idea of the unus pactus ring was so brilliant that as a fanfic writer who loves worldbuilding I couldn't help but be a bit breathless with envy at the idea (but in a good way!). I know the likelihood of you updating this again is low, but I can't help but hope and add this to my alert list regardless. I wish you all the best, and thank you so much for writing a story that's given me (and I'm sure many others) so much fun and joy.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 23 . 10/4/2012
awesome!
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
"Like, stepped-on-a-nail, underwear-stuck-in-skirt, forgot-to-write-four-foot-long-potions-scroll, cheated-on-your-wife-on-anniversary, and performing-fellatio-in-your-parents-bed-and-getting-caught; fucked."

If it's not yours, you can't tell us not to use it, right? ;)
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Why is Ron so shocked that a young woman of around eighteen years of age can produce children?
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Er...well, this story has certainly been interesting. I really like Hermione and Cygnus' interesting relationship, and I think there's at least one memorable sentence in each chapter, normally in the form of a thought. Can you (I feel stupid for having to ask this) please explain McGonagall's outburst?
Sialia-currucoides chapter 23 . 8/19/2012
Saving her life? Just how? What's happening to her? Update soon!
You haven't updated for 2 years! U haven't got bored of this story and abandoned it, have you? If so, I would be highly disappointed for the story is amazing and deserves to be completed. It has gotten 900 reviews, so why not make it a 1000? You would obviously be busy with your life but it's a request, please update the next chapter.
TranquilSapphire chapter 23 . 8/5/2012
it has me on edge, update!
ChimericKat chapter 23 . 7/28/2012
This story took some getting used to. The time lapses are often so abrupt and unannounced that I had a few moments of fleeting confusion toward the beginning. Then I fell into the pace of the story.

I'm fascinated by this story. Seeing all the different time frames has been interesting, and I have a feeling that all the pieces are going to fall into place at the end. If there is an end. D: I don't know if you're still updating this or not.

I think adding Harry and Draco into the mix is going to make things rather interesting. I'm pleased to see that it's them specifically (I've never really liked Ron).

Anyway, nice work. It's an enjoyable read!
1,122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »