Reviews for Well Roared, Lion
Tobalerone chapter 23 . 5/6/2014
Had she been under a spell? That part wasn't very clear; how did they save her life? I really like this story! It has an intense, complicated plot that seems to get even more elaborate with each new chapter. How will this time-line turn out? What does Fate want them to do? I like your Slytherin-Hermoine. Update soon please!
Stella Purple chapter 23 . 3/27/2014
Update?
nissajavery chapter 23 . 3/26/2014
I think it's safe to say I've become addicted to this story. I'm nearly going insane over here, knowing I'll probably never know the way this ends. Though I doubt you'll ever see this, I feel that I should inform you that I'll remain completely hopeful to hear more of this story, checking in every once in a while. 3
Kas Black Potter chapter 23 . 3/6/2014
im pretty sure ive read this story before but it doesnt seem like i reviewed and i should have... this story is amazing and i would love to see you continue this story and while i understand life can get in the way (trust me i know most of my stories have been abandoned for about 2 to 2 1/2 years due to some family issues and loss of insperation) please pick this story back up and continue it! its amzing and totally deserves to be finished.
OctopusInTheCloset chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Performing fellatio on your parents bad and getting caught... Lmao! You're an awesome writer, love the story so far!
Person P chapter 23 . 2/9/2014
Please continue the story.
The Dark One Rising chapter 23 . 2/1/2014
I don't suppose this will ever be updated again, will it?
The Dark One Rising chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
Did not see that coming!
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
I'm not sure I want to know what McGonagall meant by, "she did not deserve to be used like that."
thefishkrish chapter 23 . 11/3/2013
Please finish this story, it is wonderful. Please do it so I don't have to track you down and ask what happens in the end. Oh god it's killing me right now. Please finish, by the way you are a majestic splendid writer, and don't stop what you're doing. Thank you.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/16/2013
Amazing! I love the concept of the story, brilliant
LinSog93 chapter 23 . 9/23/2013
Oh my god, this story was so fantastic! Any plans to finish it?
jodibwithoutane chapter 23 . 9/22/2013
Please please please please update this story soon. It's been ages and this is such a fantastic story! :)
freebird4 chapter 23 . 8/22/2013
I don't know if you're ever finishing this story, but it's fantastic. seriously. if you ever get the chance, please finish it :)
Kigaroo chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
I thought Lucius was in Azkaban?

Why did Voldemort make an appearance in te last chapter? I thought Harry killed him
1,147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »