Reviews for Well Roared, Lion
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 23 . 10/4/2012
awesome!
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
"Like, stepped-on-a-nail, underwear-stuck-in-skirt, forgot-to-write-four-foot-long-potions-scroll, cheated-on-your-wife-on-anniversary, and performing-fellatio-in-your-parents-bed-and-getting-caught; fucked."

If it's not yours, you can't tell us not to use it, right? ;)
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Why is Ron so shocked that a young woman of around eighteen years of age can produce children?
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Er...well, this story has certainly been interesting. I really like Hermione and Cygnus' interesting relationship, and I think there's at least one memorable sentence in each chapter, normally in the form of a thought. Can you (I feel stupid for having to ask this) please explain McGonagall's outburst?
Sialia-currucoides chapter 23 . 8/19/2012
Saving her life? Just how? What's happening to her? Update soon!
You haven't updated for 2 years! U haven't got bored of this story and abandoned it, have you? If so, I would be highly disappointed for the story is amazing and deserves to be completed. It has gotten 900 reviews, so why not make it a 1000? You would obviously be busy with your life but it's a request, please update the next chapter.
TranquilSapphire chapter 23 . 8/5/2012
it has me on edge, update!
ChimericKat chapter 23 . 7/28/2012
This story took some getting used to. The time lapses are often so abrupt and unannounced that I had a few moments of fleeting confusion toward the beginning. Then I fell into the pace of the story.

I'm fascinated by this story. Seeing all the different time frames has been interesting, and I have a feeling that all the pieces are going to fall into place at the end. If there is an end. D: I don't know if you're still updating this or not.

I think adding Harry and Draco into the mix is going to make things rather interesting. I'm pleased to see that it's them specifically (I've never really liked Ron).

Anyway, nice work. It's an enjoyable read!
aryllia chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
... Is it just me or is this the chapter where Hermione is starting to go seriously OOC? There isn't really anything of the canon Hermione at all in the scene where she visits "uncle Albus".
Guest chapter 23 . 7/1/2012
pls really good
Guest chapter 23 . 7/1/2012
i dont understand...how did riddle save her live?
Relent1ess chapter 21 . 6/30/2012
I believe I have figured out who or/and what Hermione's animagus is...Crookshanks. I may have gleaned to much from what I have read, but it just feels right. I really wish you would PM me and tell me if my observation was right/wrong.

Now on with the pleading...

I love this story, I really hope you do get to come back to it. I beg and plead and ask you so nicely with puppy dog eyes that you will write some more on this wonderful story. You are awesome.. These stories are all I have since I broke my back. Thanks for a wonderful story.
2muchrubbish chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Please complete this story!
mekom chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
I keep rereading these chapters because I absolutely love this story. I hope you come back to it some day and finish it. My favorite line is when Hermione says, "plotted." Your descriptions on what Hermione is thinking are hysterical.
Asterisks chapter 23 . 4/21/2012
I hate Voldemort romances. That said, I just stumbled on this story for the second time and couldn't help reading it, again. Oh goodness I'm absolutely addicted! Why must you be such an awesome writer and make a Tom Riddle and Hermione story so damn sexy? Why, why!

I hate Voldemort, I dislike Tom Riddle, and could barely tolerate Draco, and yet I can't get enough of them here!

Please for all that's holy (or unholy, whatever you prefer) Update. This is definitely going in my favorites, even if it's so unfortunately incomplete.

Please update, your reader begs you. 3
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 23 . 3/25/2012
this is really good I cannot wait for more and can there be one chapter with present time like Minerva, Severus, and Albus talking?
1,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »