Reviews for Dying to be Beautiful
Chipmunk Superfan chapter 1 . 6/17
I had just the opposite problem. When I was younger, I was forced to take Concerta for ADHD. I had no appitite. I just wasn't hungry- I had to force myself to eat. I felt like I was getting these looks because people thought I was anorexic. five years ago, I went off the medications. I weighed less than 100 pounds. Within two months, I gained 50 pounds. Today, I am 22 years old and a very healthy 155 pounds. I also learned that I have Asperger's, not ADHD. I never needed the meds. I just needed a good distraction to get my work done. I think forcing those medications on kids should be considered Child Abuse because the parent is too lazy to care for their child and play with them, and would rather they lay around and act like zombies.
Autobotlover56 chapter 1 . 4/30
That was cute! Ilove Prowl! He's such a good friend!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I have issues with my weight, too. It is medically near-impossible for me to become "skinny". This led to depression and more medical conditions. I'm not sure I can count as anorexic because I'm overweight instead of underweight but I know how it feels to be mocked mercilessly and try everything to feel better by trying to look better . . . and using unhealthy means in an attempt to achieve it.
blossom chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
aww! this is such a great story. i've been called fat, lazy, and stupid before, but that doesn't mean i'm gonna stop eating. i mean, seriously, how can anyone avoid ham on christmas? it's like avoiding costumes on halloween! *flails arm, metal rant finally finished*
shadow chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
its talk time with prowl!

he is so good at this!

haha for bumblebee wonder is he got told what saris "first" was he would be so embarised

also cute ending. and funny prowl not being able to move but wanting to thats defenetly diffrent! hahaha
lilskystar chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
:O ... Wow. :) you don't know how much you helped (or Prowl xD) helped me! :) thank you! Your story is more than a simple fanfic... Its a message of hope... :) I love you! XD I wish I could receive help from them! :/ anyway, thousands of thanks! _
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Great job! This story was really beautiful! I don't have an eating disorder (I've thought about it), but I've often felt bad about my body. Thank you so much for sharing this with everyone.

*applause* Wonderful job!
Blatherskite3 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
It was a realistic and touching story. :)
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I agree with you wholeheartedly on the situation Juana.

Man, sometimes I wonder if Sari would really ever use that kind of language, even to ol' Prowl.

Anyway, to you boys out there that dare to call a girl 'fat' or 'ugly', you got a whole lot of things to learn you bums, for everyone is beautiful in their own way; inside and outside, for that is true beauty!
Ninjagirl93 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
aww...this is cute. and i loved how you did this! i hope people who read this relize it's real and it happens all the time. some people don't and it angers me...
tiedwithribbons chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
What a wonderful story!

I'm impressed with how well you deal with these really serious subjects.

By the way, can we please have an update for The Adorable Adventures of Prowl And Sari?
Happyfish chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
WAH Im cried while I read that one shot and you should at least have one person who'll listen .
Diinya-chan chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
...I do love your writing. :)

Very sweet, very touching. I especially loved Prowl's word for Sari's tormentor, although it gave me a mental image of Bulkhead wandering off quietly later that evening...and the next morning the young punk finds a metal pancake where his car was.
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Awesome story dealing with teenage problems, plus the autobots doing what they can to help.

If I had three hands, I'd give you four thumbs up... wait...
Flower K. Owl chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
this is so sweet and is very realistic. the swearing I'm not a big fan if, but like another reviewer said, it was necessary.

I'm am really thin (14 years old and 120 lbs) and probably new people who meet me think that I'm anorexic or bulimic, but I'm not. (I LOVE food, ESPECIALLY taco bell)

I hope that if anyone who reads this fic does have problems like this, they'll get help.

also, I hope you can solve your eating problems.

I think it would be cool if they had fiction like this at websites for this and stuff, then it really might open a lot of eyes.