Reviews for The Ties of Friendship and Destiny
FelirwenTheSecond chapter 18 . 12/13/2009
I read all the chapters and think this is a great story. U should keep up the good work!
dragonlady222 chapter 18 . 12/13/2009
Good chapter. I hope that Atem will do the right thing. Bakura needs to really change. He and Ryou need to communicate better.
Narulove13 chapter 17 . 11/16/2009
Oh my god I love this! Please I'm beging you to update. I know you haven't for awhile but I would love you forever! And I'm bi which makes it easier!
Hell Jashin chapter 17 . 5/10/2009
*sighs* Stupendous! Absolutely stupendous!

Humor was great. Arguments were intriguing. Possessiveness was well-appreciated. Awkward(sp?) moments were treasured. Advances were of uttermost brilliance.

Update soon.
JJ chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
this is an awesome story! i just noticed one thing, ive been thinking it before and i think in the part that you said yami had not duled since yugi defeated him... i think that you should twist the story and yami should have beaten yugi, therefore having to stay on earth and not go to the spirit realm. of corse yami still has his body since they split, but i think you should change it to that yami beat yugi and since he couldnt admit defeat (or however it goes) he had to stay there with everyone. _ well thats what my idea is, i have not seen it anywhere before so you might be the first if you want to change it _ but still awesome story!
Lady Raven Sorrows chapter 17 . 1/1/2009
When I first reviewed, I was a bit concerned about the whole naming issue with Atem being referred to as Yugi, but Kaiba, but I can now see there was method and purpose behind it and never expected all the twists. Can't wait to see the ending.
dragonlady222 chapter 17 . 12/25/2008
Aw, poor Seto. I hope that Atem repeats his workds of love in the morning. Ryou will be okay, he has someone else who loves him. They need to start being more honest with each other. Good chapter.
Tru Mel Meiko Mei Ling chapter 17 . 12/23/2008
Wow that flowed pretty naturally!

But man...kaiba...I actually felt bad for him near the end. What was up with atem?

Tho I wonder if you had atem feeling the way you were while writing this? Just doing.

But still poor kaiba! The joke's on him now...ironically.

He kept pushing atem. _ welp, he got part of what he wanted. Just not how.

...

...

Poor kaiba!

But excellent chapter flow. Even with all the dialogue in the beginning.
Ahau chapter 17 . 12/23/2008
woah!

Is it just me!

Or is Kaiba getting soft!

Lol

GREAT CHAPTER!

It was totally H.O.T!

I can't wait to see what happens next!

kiki2222 chapter 16 . 11/23/2008
do your best im sure ill love it

Zane x Yami would be a great pairing
Tru Mel Meiko Mei Ling chapter 16 . 11/20/2008
More more more!

Mas mas mas!

Mashite mashite mashite!

whenever u can of course!
Ahau chapter 16 . 11/13/2008
OMG!

LOVE THE SETO/YAMI

TOTALLY LOVED THE RYOU/BAKURA PART!

YUGI/JOEY PART WAS AWESOME!

oh godd, im going to collapse

-falls on floor and starts twitching-

XD!

IT WAS AWESOME!

keep up the good work!

dragonlady222 chapter 16 . 11/13/2008
Good chapter. I hope I am right in thinking that Atem and Seto will end up together and Bakura and Ryou will be together.
Ahau chapter 15 . 10/7/2008
OMG!

YAMI AND KAIBA!

YAMI AND YUGI!

YUGI AND JOEY!

RYOU AND BAKURA!

E!

OMG! THIS IS AWESOME!

I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!

ITS AMAZING!

ITS AWESOME!

OMG! SO MUCH SEXXICCNESS!

(my own little way of saying sexy..lol)

UPDATE SOON!

IF U DON'T UPDATE IMMA EAT U!

LMAO!

Tru Mel Meiko Mei Ling chapter 15 . 10/7/2008
Lots of cuteness in this chap.

I thought Atem was going to fall for Yugi again.

So many uncertain and strong feelings some of them have.

Poor Atem.

You sounded sad in your author's note tho. Is everything allright? Or sort of allright?
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »