Reviews for The Ties of Friendship and Destiny
dragonlady222 chapter 15 . 10/7/2008
Things are moving along. Maybe now they will realise who they belong with. Yugi seems certain and now maybe the other four can start off on the right track. GOod chapter.
Tru Mel Meiko Mei Ling chapter 14 . 9/6/2008
You...are really good with keeping the drama going.

So many twists, turns and emotional fake-outs between the characters and their interactions.

Atem is turning out to be quite a little Filthy McNasty, accepting kisses from 3 different people. Eagerly.

But I like the way this story is twisting. And I'm glad the focus isn't soley and heavily focused on Seto n Atem.

The way you set up situations for two characters, namely Atem and Seto, to really get down and dirty, something happens and they get interrupted.

It was understandable for Atem to get so confused, thinking he was Seto's toy. But it's also obvious that he discovered soemthing he liked and welcomed it from Seto.

I don't know how old you are now, but don't worry about being in your 20's writing these. _ I'm almost 24 and still have interests to write stories for UGO and Sonic.

sigh

I would have reviewed sooner but I had begun to read the first 13 chapters soley on a mobile phone. The battery was getting low and I had to keep reading and let the phone charge so here I am.

Awesome story. I think you made a bold move making it an AU and for them to be a bit OOC.

They seem like themselves with a mix of ordinary everyday people with everyday emotional situations.

It feels realistic.

Whew!

What else to say?

Thanx for choosing to write this story in the first place?

Well, thanx!
Kurarisa chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
Okay, I had to say it. I LOVE the way you do Bakura! He;s so.. British! I love it.

And yaay for fluff!
Kurarisa chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
wow... this officially owns! well done for creating my gateway to Ataiba... which i know isnt the right word. me and a mate thought egoshipping sounded cool, but that wont be right either. could you do me a favour- what's the right word for Atem/Kaiba? since i'm so thick and you're epic *hugs*
kiki2222 chapter 14 . 8/21/2008
i understand i just started the 10th grade and its already stressing me out
Ahau chapter 14 . 8/18/2008
LMAO!

HAHA, KAIBA'S JEALOUS!.

LOL!

DO IT AGAIN!

i loved this chapter, it was hilaroius at the end!

same old kaiba..

lol

,omg! its been awhile sense i read this story, nice to know that it havent lost its touch...lol

update soon..

-DeaDea-
Minasantaria chapter 14 . 8/18/2008
yay update! But i'm more confused now! Please update as soon as you can!
dragonlady222 chapter 14 . 8/18/2008
Good chapter. A jealous Seto is a cute Seto. I hope Yami realises who he really wants and loves soon.
Courageous chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
I seriously love this story,

I love the way it's written

and i love the story line.

hoorah ;D
Yami Val chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
The last two chapters were good! So I guess Yami Bakura came back to claim what was his! Does he really love Ryou or is he just jealous of Atem!

I can't wait to find out what happens next! Sorry for the lateness of reading and reviewing...

I have to know what will happen between Seto and Atem!

Love this story!
Serenity of Paradise chapter 13 . 7/26/2008
I love love this story..I'm so captured into this..the story line is really good! UPDATE SON! PLLS
LittleLonelyBunny chapter 13 . 7/25/2008
im like totally hooked! i keep rereading all the chapters over and over

so i know it all for when you next update

make it soon? *offers BIG cookie*
LoreleiAmethyst chapter 13 . 7/23/2008
O.O Holy wowzers...Bakura is creepy as usual...but evil too...
dragonlady222 chapter 13 . 7/22/2008
Very good. This could prove interesting and a way for Atem to be with Seto without hurting Ryou. I just hope Bakura has changed at least a little.
Ahau chapter 13 . 7/22/2008
AWESOME CHAPTER!

its a love square, i loved it! great job, update soon please, your story is making me more confident of finishing mine...yay!

105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »