Reviews for The Ties of Friendship and Destiny
Kurarisa chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
Okay, I had to say it. I LOVE the way you do Bakura! He;s so.. British! I love it.

And yaay for fluff!
Kurarisa chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
wow... this officially owns! well done for creating my gateway to Ataiba... which i know isnt the right word. me and a mate thought egoshipping sounded cool, but that wont be right either. could you do me a favour- what's the right word for Atem/Kaiba? since i'm so thick and you're epic *hugs*
kiki2222 chapter 14 . 8/21/2008
i understand i just started the 10th grade and its already stressing me out
Ahau chapter 14 . 8/18/2008

i loved this chapter, it was hilaroius at the end!

same old kaiba..

,omg! its been awhile sense i read this story, nice to know that it havent lost its

update soon..

Minasantaria chapter 14 . 8/18/2008
yay update! But i'm more confused now! Please update as soon as you can!
dragonlady222 chapter 14 . 8/18/2008
Good chapter. A jealous Seto is a cute Seto. I hope Yami realises who he really wants and loves soon.
Courageous chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
I seriously love this story,

I love the way it's written

and i love the story line.

hoorah ;D
Yami Val chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
The last two chapters were good! So I guess Yami Bakura came back to claim what was his! Does he really love Ryou or is he just jealous of Atem!

I can't wait to find out what happens next! Sorry for the lateness of reading and reviewing...

I have to know what will happen between Seto and Atem!

Love this story!
Serenity of Paradise chapter 13 . 7/26/2008
I love love this story..I'm so captured into this..the story line is really good! UPDATE SON! PLLS
LittleLonelyBunny chapter 13 . 7/25/2008
im like totally hooked! i keep rereading all the chapters over and over

so i know it all for when you next update

make it soon? *offers BIG cookie*
LoreleiAmethyst chapter 13 . 7/23/2008
O.O Holy wowzers...Bakura is creepy as usual...but evil too...
dragonlady222 chapter 13 . 7/22/2008
Very good. This could prove interesting and a way for Atem to be with Seto without hurting Ryou. I just hope Bakura has changed at least a little.
Ahau chapter 13 . 7/22/2008

its a love square, i loved it! great job, update soon please, your story is making me more confident of finishing mine...yay!

Minasantaria chapter 13 . 7/21/2008
Yay! Update! and it's awesome! Can't wait for more!
follow-the-light-review chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
God I freaking love Mokuba. Great chapter. Update soon.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »