Reviews for The Ties of Friendship and Destiny
Ahau chapter 12 . 7/20/2008

Aileen Johnson chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
Aww this was so cute! Cant wait for the next chapter!
reviewer chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
I think this chapter is lame somehow, it's not good as the others. I lost my interest in this stroy.
dragonlady222 chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
Good chapter. The duel should bring out and prove many things to all involved but mostly to Seto and Yami. I love it.
Minasantaria chapter 12 . 7/19/2008
O.O O...M...G...SO SUPER AWESOME! I can't wait for the next chapter! Good job writing this and keep up the good work!
LittleLonelyBunny chapter 10 . 7/18/2008

best prideshipping fic ive read in a long time

pleaseplase update!
Reviewer chapter 11 . 7/18/2008
When will you update the next chapter? please make it soon soon!
kiki2222 chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
this was a great chapter i like the lemmon it was different but it was good
Yami Val chapter 11 . 7/9/2008
Good chapter! Bakura and Atem are so cute! Nice lemon by the way!

The part with Seto and Atem (or Yugi as he likes to call him) was absolutely heart wrenching. Seto actually apologizing, that was something I never expected!

I want Atem and Seto to get together, but in a way I will feel bad for Bakura, unless he can find happiness elsewhere. Maybe he is just lusting and it never was love he felt for the Pharaoh.

Sorry, rambling...

Update soon!
dragonlady222 chapter 11 . 7/7/2008
Good chapter. It might help If Seto would call him Atemu, out loud, instead of just in his head. Calling him Yugi doesn't help much. Ryou realises what is going on but is following his heart and trying to not get too hurt. I hope this is one story that has a happy ending.
LoreleiAmethyst chapter 11 . 7/5/2008
Awesome job! Keep it up. Update soon.
Reviewer chapter 11 . 7/5/2008
I hate Yami so so so much, he is so emo amd full of himself, Kaiba doesn't deserve this.
Minasantaria chapter 11 . 7/4/2008
Wa! I'm confused! Who's Atem going to be with! Ryou or Kaiba?Please update soon!
Minasantaria chapter 10 . 6/29/2008
Woho! Awesome! I loved it! Good job and I can't wait for more updates! X3
kiki2222 chapter 10 . 6/29/2008
i dont know who im rooting for ryou or seto its a hard choice
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »