Reviews for The Ties of Friendship and Destiny
Star Fantasy Writer chapter 4 . 5/7/2008
YES! They kissed! I'm happy. How you lead them to kiss was so sweet and cute! I can literally see Kaiba staying away and thinking of it...

Yugi? OO Now I'm very much interested!

Keep up the work!
Yami Val chapter 4 . 5/7/2008
They kissed! ::Jumps around:: Finally! Yay! It was a well written chapter! I feel bad for Atem though, so he really loved or still loves Yugi. That's kind of sad that he can't have him.

Will he eventually tell Kaiba what is on his mind or is that something he will have to figure out on his own? I know more questions...Anyway being 21 and a die hard Yu-Gi-Oh! fan is awesome. Me...well...I'm 26 and still love Yu-Gi-Oh! It's a good anime can't help it.

I can't wait for the next chapter and even if you update in August it's better than never. I can wait patiently or try to any way ::smiles::

Enjoy the summer and see you soon!

Luv ya
Undercoverbarbie chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
Good Job on this chap!

update soon
Yami Val chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Loved the chapter! Don't worry about the OOC it works well in this fic!

Hah! Atem is starting to get to Seto! YAY! Sorry a little excited there! Atem is just so cute and the way you described him on the beanbag was so adorable!

Bakura seems to have a little crush on Atem. Maybe not, but that is what it seemed like to me. Very cute!

Have fun during summer break and come up with some more great ideas! I will try to wait patiently for the next update!

This is an awesome story and I also recommended it on Stranded's website Fragile Balance. So hopefully more people will read and review!

Until next time keep up the great work!
Star Fantasy Writer chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
This is a great story!

I'm loving how Atem/Yami has the ability to change what Seto is like without even realizing it!

BEAN BAG! Love how you brought a bean bag into the story. Its great! College students and bean bags are so number one.
Yami Val chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Good chapter! Seto can be so rude sometimes, but I guess I wouldn't be happy either if people bothered me while trying to eat.

Atem is so cute, with stealing the food from Seto's plate!

Never thought he would be thinking of Kaiba. That was a shocking at the end!

I like their interaction together in this story! Seto is a little OOC, but it works well in this fic!

I can't wait to see what happens next, so please update soon!
starlight2005 chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
The first chapter was really good, the introduction was okay. And wooh, Seto and Yami as dorm mates? I wonder what's going to happen between them and by the looks of it, Seto seems to be slowly getting attracted to Yami. Yey. Please update soon!
LadyRavenSorrows chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
I'm a tad bit confused. It's very clear that you are using the characterization for Atem in this story, but Kaibe keeps referring to him as 'Yugi'. Is there a reason for this? Kaiba was at the "great duel" or the final duel between Atem and Yugi, so why is he referring to him as Yugi. I'm particularly confused by the Atem prending to be Yugi with the students who wanted to duel. Help clear the concept for me. Maybe an A/N for those of us who are lost with the purpose of Atem going by Yugi. Thanks.

Raven
Toxic Hathor chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Kaiba's OOC in an into-character way. Man, you haven't seen Seto OOC. Trust me on it ::nods head affirmatively::

The thing I loved the best about this chapter, is that you've set it aside for Seto and Yami (or Atem, whatever you're comfortable with)to just talk. I find it very into-character for both of them to do that. They're most likely to do it, if they're put in such a situation, actually, when they're not duelling. I mean, no matter how much Seto may seem to hate Yami's guts, he STILL respects him. They're likely to hit off like that...

This plot IS turning out better than what I originally thought even, please keep it up...

And hey, so what if you're 21 and still watch YGO? My sis, she's studying Pharmacy in Egypt, and she thinks I'm a dork to like YGO at 17, but she was shocked when her friends in college find time on their schedules to watch YGO. It's perfectly fine ::hugs::

Over here, there's a reader called Darleneartist, she's 40. She loves Prideshipping, which in my opinion is the bst pairing ever! ::kills the Seto/Joey fics with a blunt spoon!::

Keep it up please (and please don't mind if I fall behind on reviews, ::kills Board exams::)

_

Stranded...
petalpixie chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
amazing story! this is so going into favs. the friendship theme between the two is awesome. IM LOVING IT! please update soon.

/petal/
setoishot chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
its pretty good although you need to work on kaiba's attitude. It;s not quite him to be so angry, he has a calm kind of angry. try reading some seto/jou fics like Outside.
Toxic Hathor chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I just wanna say, thank you...

I seriously respected your A/N, and that you said you won't write lemons just to get reviews, but lemme tell you that you seriously didn't have to say that, honest. I would know, I've been writing here, this anime, and this pairing for the past 3 years, and I get TONS of reviews even though even the lil' kisses I write are never detailed. People here won't demand lemons if they get a good plot

And I see an amazing plot.

Please continue this soon, I wanna read more...

_

Stranded...
Yami Val chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Good chapter. Kaiba is still arrogant, but I think Atem/Yami will get to him sooner or later. I can't wait to see what will happen in the next chapter so please update soon! Keep up the awesome work!
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7