Reviews for A Life Uncommon
AtlantisCat101 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
ok so i was like REALLY confused when john called lorne DADDY, was that just a typo?
Asugar chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Great sequel. Can we please have more showing the interval years before this and what happens after.
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
This was great! I love a little fluff to counteract the angst! And no-bake cookies? Wow, I haven't thought of those in years! I think it's time to introduce my little one to no-bake cookies - thanks for the idea!
Rac80 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
great one shot! loved it! ;)
KateCayce chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Cyber chocolate chip cookies and a magnum of champagne to your muse for this! I love Ilima and Tegan! They are a hoot! Is there another futurefic in your future with the kids all grown? Hm?

Sia - where did you get that name? I kinda like it.
rubycaspar chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Aw! It was, indeed, a big old dollop of sheer cuteness, and I loved it! I loved how you got everyone in there, and we saw how everyone had matured, grown up, got married, had kids... it was adorable! I loved all the Johnny Cash references too, though I'm pretty sure I'm now going to have 'Hey Porter' stuck in my head all day! Too cute with Teyla and John and their kids, and John wanting more even though they'd just had twins lol!

It was a really sweet follow up.
Allie108 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
don't worry about it, i loved that it was a happy fic and that everyone turned out okay in the end!
TeylaFan chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Cute! I don't mind cheesy ;)

"Don't call your brother names like that when your mother is aro-I mean, ever,"

That was so funny :P Great job!