Reviews for Sleepless Dreams
qqq chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
awesome story 33333
cullensrfun chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I love this take on Edward's thoughts that night while Bella slept. Like you said, he couldn't have been as calm as he seemed, and had to have been undergoing huge turmoil in his mind all night.
JanuaryLestrange chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Very nice. Thanks for sharing.
Karina chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Well done. You are very talented.
CloudnTifaLove chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Lovely oneshot.. poor Edward... I am not even getting into the whole Team Edward or Jacob thing.. but I felt that Bella handled the whole situation poorly and treated Edward like crap. It seems that she thinks only Jacob will get hurt because Edward is really a marble statue with no feelings. Of course Edward was not calm. He was angry, jealous and INSECURE. she definitely didn't give him enough credit, instead she just kept nagging at him to stop picking on Jacob. Dude... you FREAKED out when you heard about Tanya being INTERESTED, you hypocrite! Maybe there are actually people out there who CAN appreciate Edward!
Bella Luna 1213 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
great story! I think your characterizations were on point.
shoefreak37 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This was so well written. This perfectly reveals how "human" Edward truly is. My heart was absolutely breaking for him while he contemplated. The way this was written allows the reader to feel what he is feeling; as we have all experienced the same feelings of inadequacy at one point or another. Perfect!
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
This was such a great piece. I loved it. I also wondered what he was thinking that whole time. And let me say reading Eclipse was hard for me. SO much Bella and Jacob semi-love. Made me want to hurt some one. But still you did a great job. And So excited for the last one. ANd the Ed's version.

angelbabe17mm chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
i have never heard of twilight before but this story made me want to find out more about it. it was...incredible. I know it's not descriptive but i really just don't know what else to say! great job!
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Good story. I liked it. _
Noie chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Not my favorite scene within their relationship, but I'm glad to see such a strong writer in this fandom. I'm usually disappointed with the sappy mush that doesn't truly express the strength of character both Edward and Bella possess. Great job.
BellaTonks chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This was simply brilliant!

I absolutely loved it. Wonderful job! :)
Panda513 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
AMAZING. so good.

Love the Edward Allan Poe line, one of my favorite writers. Angst love.

I loved Edward's thoughts, they were very much Edward-like, trying to do what's best for Bella and I believe you had it down perfectly what really went through his mind that night.

Great job! Cant wait to see more from you. -Amanda
stinkybunny chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
i love seeing edward done well. and you did!