Reviews for KPM: Drakkens Demise
Ved17 chapter 14 . 5/2/2014
Most awesome writing ever! I had to read this all in one go! This! Was! So! Well! Written! I cannot wait to read the rest!
soulman3 chapter 15 . 8/27/2009
Nice what away for a sequal!Frugal Lucre!What's up with that?

I still like you're verison of the topic of Kim's rushing into Drakken lair without calling GJ,Police or even a teacher before was she thinking?Even Ron knew better then that.

But again Betty made a big mistake using the Possible family and worse of all Will.I know she had no clue he was a you would feel a little responable for is a teen, but Betty is a grown leader of GJ.

Hopefuly her bosses won't look over this little flaw.?

Will Ron stay the mascot in you're story?Or will he evenually change to football?Can Bonnie ever accept Ron?Probably not!And will Ron ever realize Rufus is a girl!
Eddy13 chapter 15 . 8/27/2009
Nice way to end your first Kim Possible movie, dude. I take it when you write the next script, there will be a little insight on what has happened between the two stories. Based on the description in the second to last paragraph, Drew has completed his transformation into the Drakken we know and loathe, but wasn't he already blue when Kim and Ron encountered him at the space center? Well, anyway, whatever he wants with Lucre, I have a feeling it won't be part of the next story, so it can be assumed that it has something to do with what will happen in your third story.
Zeroeye chapter 15 . 8/27/2009
BRAVO,

waiting for the next one
CajunBear73 chapter 15 . 8/27/2009
Ends tied up, others still remain loose in the fabric of this 'verse.

Ron's been accepted into the group, and maybe he won't be treated so badly, or goof up same, for a while.

But this is Ron...

Looks like more to come as missing players are surfacing.
kriitikko chapter 15 . 8/27/2009
I bow before you! Seriously, I can not WAIT to read how you're going to continue this saga of yours. Your version of Drakken is so great, it's still him, the Drakken we know, only considerably more evil and scarier. I am now officially fan of your works!

Whenever you decide to continue, I'll read.
Comet Moon chapter 15 . 8/27/2009
Oh, no cliffy there

Look forward to the MMP

soulman3 chapter 14 . 8/26/2009
Now this is a story.

But is Drakken really gone?Will Ron be okay after the mix toxic's contact his skin?What will shego do now?And will Bonnie blame Kim for all this?
Eddy13 chapter 14 . 8/26/2009
Didn't exactly see the battle ending this way, but it was pretty good nonetheless. Pretty amusing how Ron got the better of Du, and how Kim got her first victory over Shego. Also, it's interesting that you had Wade adopted by the Loads, though his lifestyle is going to be in for a rough change. I got to ask, is Drakken really gone? I know what this story is titled, but if Drakken is kaput, then who will be behind the scheme that results in Kim and Ron hooking up?
Comet Moon chapter 14 . 8/26/2009
We get to see Monkey power at all? ( :

Wonder what happens when Ron takes Rufus to the Vet?

He's a SHE?

Nice chapter

CajunBear73 chapter 14 . 8/26/2009
Intense battle with some questions and mysteries left to answer or solve.

In the chaos all worked well and came out alright.

And the wrap-up?

CB73
kriitikko chapter 14 . 8/26/2009
Okay, now, this is just start, right? And I so hope you didn't kill Drakken off (dropping him in blue toxin makes me think he just has a new skin complexion, did you like me watch Batman much as a kid?) because he is my favourite character. I also hope he spanks Shego XP Yeah, not likely, but I for one don't like how easily she can turn her back on him.

Anyways, yes, your writting is good that I interested in seeing how you intend to keep these going. Now, there's going to be still at least one more chapter right? Waiting for that ;)
kriitikko chapter 13 . 8/25/2009
Clap clap clap. Ah, I so love this story. I know I've said it before but I do. I really can't wait to see how you intend to wrap things up. And exactley how many stories were you planning to make?

Waiting for more, take care!
Comet Moon chapter 13 . 8/24/2009
Time for Pain

For Sheggy, Du-Du, and Drewbie

Look forward to more

CajunBear73 chapter 13 . 8/24/2009
Nasty version of StD going on here.

Some pretty harsh fighting going on with Kim and Shego, while James and Ron dodge turncoat Du.

Wonder how badly the tweebs will screw up that helicopter.