Reviews for Fool for Love
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Please update.
CrayonsPink chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
This is a great story! I really, REALLY like it so far. I can't wait to see what happens next!
zukoxluver chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
this is so amazing! i can't wait for more!
E.V chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
Hey you should really finish this story it is such a unique perspective and to my knowledge is the only one of its kind out there. Maybe for a plot spin you could have Mai notice that zuko is with the Gaang on Ember Island. She could spy on them at the Firelord's beach house and struggle with deciding whether to meet up with them or not.
Lanthanon chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Hee, love it.
korobokkur chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Wow... This is /extremely/ awesome! Haru is a character often forgotten in this fandom, and to see him featured not only as the primary character, but characterized so well, is a refreshing change.

Mai and Ty Lee are such great characters, and it is really nice to see them portrayed so expertly in your fic. Mai's subtle, deadpan sarcasm is obviously featured, and you got Ty Lee's bubbly personality spot on. Also, it's good to see her characterized as something other than a complete airhead.

Add that to good grammar and spelling and great character interactions, and you have a potentially epic fic!
Mirrorfaced chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
Dude, yes, this story is amazing! Everything about it is totally original. Thank god somebody writes more than just the main characters. Haru didn't get nearly enough love/character development in the show. Mai and Ty Lee are awesome characters rarely portrayed as intelligent beings in fanfiction. Your fic is such a breath of fresh air from all that. As for shaving off Haru's whackstache, good for Mai. xD
Kairikiani chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Wow, Haru, Mai and Ty Lee make a great team. I wish we had more of those three in the show. Thanks for characterizing Ty Lee as something more than an airhead.
lakesofcanada chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
I hope you come back to this.
Rava77 chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
Hilarious Haruka girl -

Very good story so far, I hope we hear more of Ty Lee's details on aura and what colour Azula's aura was before she wanted to attack Mai.

Usually Haru is not one of my fav characters but I like your story very much. Good OU plot.

Keep on with the good work.
The Laughing Phoenix chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Mwahahaha! I love this! Haru in drag! Update soon please!

Seriously, this makes me soo happy. I adore Mai's moments of brilliance.
Luv2Game chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Oh, I like this. It's interesting, original, and well-written. Haru is a very over-looked character, and I love Mai and Ty Lee, so throwing them in is good in my book.

I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes! And the humor strewn about is a nice touch. I'll be adding this to my alerts.
Party in the Afterlife chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
this is nice thoug I can't imagine Haru dressed as a girl...
The Sushi Monster chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Hm. Looks interesting so far, me thinks. Looking forward to more.
Togira Ikonka chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
That was a good chapter. its cool how Ty Lee can read peeps auras, and how the whole facade thing with Mai and Azula