Reviews for In the Rain
ebonypol chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Amazing! Truly amazing :) loved this fic :) it was especially in character, loving the friendship between the three :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
:D
Go TeAm BeLiKoV w chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
awwwwwww how cute! i absolutly love Edgeworth sooo much! and Phoenix and Larry is funny! ohhh i really really really love this story!
Melissa Edgeworth chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Poor Miles, I very much wish I was Larry at that time. That counts as hugging Miles. I wanna hug Miles
SpaceCaseWriter chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I like it! I think you characterized Miles quite well, especially with how he exhibited his emotions. Good job!
still.looking chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Was awesome. Nuff said. :)
Cravat of Doom chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I read this awhile ago, but didn't review. It's so in character, and really touching. I like it.
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
:) beautiful story. I haven't even thought about Edgeworth remembering his dad's grave, cause he was with the von Karmas and all. ah, very creative, and I love the ending.

awesome fic, and the way you write captivates me to want to read more!
Nameless Flower chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Wow. You made my cry. *sniff*
tails doll curse chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Why do I suddenly want to listen to "In the end" by Linken Park?

This is good. I would love to see more work like this. Oneshots are my favorites.
Electromagnetic Interference chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I really like this story. Edgeworth really needed a friend after case 4 in the first game. Anyways, good job with this! )
SharpCookies chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This was beautiful. A very nice way to tie up Edgeworth's sort of feelings about his father and the end of the crazy trial against him, and the way you portrayed his, Phoenix's and Larry's friendship was amazing. I was half-expecting a bit of Phoenix/Edgeworth though... but that's my boy-lovin' side talking.

Great job. w
Fawn chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Hey, I like it! You're not the only one slightly late to the party- I'm only just playing the third game now... and I love it, surprise, surprise. I really like how you did this story.
Serena-chan1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I absolutely love this! Everyone is perfectly in character, and I can just see something like this happening. I really hope you do decide to write more in this fandom because this was an absolute joy to read.