Reviews for The Sand Prince
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 40 . 4/15/2013
*sniff* Beautiful. Just beautiful. I enjoyed every. single. second of it! I TOTALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL! THANK YOU FOR CREATING SUCH AN AWESOME STORY!
Goldenwolfhowl chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
..If it had been 8 years later, Gaara would have been 8 and a half years old.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/19/2012
loved it
ruby890 chapter 18 . 6/28/2012
Great chapter. Does gaara know about the nine tails in naruto yet?
iFrix chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Your timeline is a bit messed up.

at the birth of Gaara Deidara is a whopping 3 years old and Itachi barely 5. Also Kisame handn't joined Akatsuki yet either at that point in time

If you wanted recognizable members Kakuzu, Sasori, Zetsu or Orochimaru are the only ones that make sense.
Tom chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Kina, the fic is listed under Gaara & Naruto, so most people would asume it was yaoi unless specified othewise. Also, having "no yaoi" in the summary is for people searching exactly that, not what you said.
Frostfire613 chapter 40 . 6/1/2011
i liked the story...but then it was gaaraxsakura pairing, which i hate...sigh...
Kina chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Why on earth do you (and others) put 'not Yaoi' in your summaries if the story isn't yaoi? There is absolutely nothing in the summary that would imply it IS yaoi. Why do you feel the need to clarify? The only thing that does is make the story come up in a search when someone is LOOKING for yaoi. And no, coming up in that search is not going to randomly make me try your story. It is, after all, not yaoi.
nibijinchuuriki chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
this is really cool!
bostafu chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
omg I can't believe that this is the first meeting of Naruto and Gaara lol! XD

Though I have to say it's a bit late. Didn't they say that they were going to raise them up together? *pout* They were so alone...

Maybe they thought that raising up too biju's together is too much. Well at least they have the loneliness experience that is needed for character development.
Mtg.Uzumaki1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
While I know this is a fanfiction u should proberly think about charector ages kankouro is about 2 tamarei 3 and itqchi 6-7 sorry about spelling
Biennia Baron chapter 21 . 12/19/2010
Seriously, this chapter just made me HATE the third Hokage. There is no excuse to blame Gaara just because he may be a threat. If the village cannot protect itself then they deserve to die. It was their choice to fool with things that never should have come in contact with mortals to begin with. Their choices affect them and they should deal with it. They all treated Gaara like shit anyway, so they deserve to die.

Wow this sounds harsh huh?

Sooo the third and all the villagers should just lie.
Bob chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
WTF! Itachi was like 7 when this happened. Deidara had not joined akatsuki yet and I think he was about the same age. The only ones that would be in there would be maybe kakuzu hidan madara and I don't think pain has formed akatsuki yet!
naruino chapter 40 . 12/3/2010