Reviews for Golden Leaves
Marahuyo chapter 7 . 6/6/2015
Awww this was so cuuutee I love it! Thanks for sharing this, keep up the good work! :)
Pixychick84 chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
Damin you! I never thought of Saku/Yam(Tenz) but now I think i am a fan .
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Cute sorry!
XxDrumAndBassGirlxX chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
This is really good :)
BlueKnightMar chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I'm loving this story! Great job!
XxNarutoFanGurlxX chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
It took me a long time and I finally finished reading this story. And I do have to say that this is one amazing YamaSaku story! I loved the details and the conversations kept me amused. You used a colorful amount of vocabulary and your sentence structures are perfect. You are a great author [:
Lauri3n chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
This is awesome!
Fathskie chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
This chappie is sweet! Natural and beliavable! Lovely!
Fathskie chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Light hearted and fun! Somehow I feel like watching some western movie i/o japanese action drama because the settings are so american-ish (come on, a lazy grumpy detective? An explosion? Two people of opposite gender living together under police surveilence? Those scream formula of a hollywood movie!) That's why it's a good thing you keep the japanese particles at times, like 'hai' '-san' 'maa' and all that to keep me reminded that this is, in fact, happened on Japan!
Fathskie chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Wow this is far better than I expected! I rarely read AU but this is good, I like how u relate their work with their jutsu (yamato a naturalist!)
DarkAngelLida chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
aw that was soo sweet, cute and totally fluffy...i loved it...this is my first sakuraXyamato fic and i really loved it...you had him perfectly in character so i congradulate you :D
Aliel chapter 7 . 3/2/2010
Loved it! Please write another!
The Disappearing Me chapter 7 . 1/22/2009
I loved it! A happy ending - there aren't enough of those in the world! It felt pretty realistic, actually, although I thought Sasuke was a smidge OOC. But that's ok because it's AU. It's nice to have Yamato's character explored in such depth - I don't think I've ever seen that before! Great fic!
AvaHaruno chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
Aw! this is one of the cutest stories ive ever read!
camarts13 chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
i didn't like this story, but not because it was bad. It is in fact well written and easy to follow. I could see progresion in the plot line and you didn't ramble over pointless topics. You managed to keep it interesting enough for me to finish reading it, even though it's not sometime I would usally read.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »