Reviews for Yes
Rebmul chapter 2 . 2/26/2018
aww I wants more
Buddy5647 chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
Dandy story, or could I say "spankin!" Sly ending veddy goooood.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Very cute. And very Kim.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Pay attention, Kim. You asked the question, after all. Don't run off before she can answer.
Urooj chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
I'm not sure who is the worst teaser here...you or Kim in that story :P
The Last Poison Apple chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Heh :) Really cute! :3
iceonthewing chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
:D that was so fun, you made me smile stupidly. It was not what I expected, but I personally think it was better and more real.
Bladed Darkness chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
Heh, that was too cute. Seriously, now I know the real reason I keep getting cavities. "Teeth prone to decay", my foot. Kidding. But seriously, very cute, and very in character.
RedBlueGreen chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
Very cute, and I like the way Shego's used to such a high-flying life while Kim's blown away. Nice work.
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I like your writing. This is a nice bite of Kigo. Mind you, Kim does seem to have forgotten why she's in the lair in the first place: presumably she has to save the world before she can retreat in humiliation. (And on the other hand, does Shego say "Well then, let's tank this evil plan and make a date."?)
yui1808 chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
so how old is kim and shego in the show? seriously i'm not a shego fan but i think i'm going to be one sooner or later... thanks for posting...
Daryl chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
great story
Sesshy'sSannah chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
That was so cute! I love how uptight Shego was about the date, and Kim didn't even care! And that 'goodnight kiss' scene was hilarious! And 'indefinatly borrowed from drakken'? I love it. This was hilarious and cute.
Shrodinger's Kit chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Okay, that was most definitely not the ending I was expecting. Wonderful little twist. If we could rate the stories you'd have a 5/5 here :)
That Swedish Guy chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
Thats it! Just what the story needed. *Grins and gives chiasypee a box of tripple chocolate chip cookies and a very large glass of milk*