Reviews for Questions of Science
Sabishi Tomo chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
That was amazingly written. Chase's feelings, the way you portrayed him... And the ending was absolutely brilliant.
notagoodplace4gods chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Really cute! Loved it!
Gloria chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I'm not sure if I've ever commented on this one, but there is no way I'm gonna let it pass... A favorite.
Ocein chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
That wasn't too painful! Poor Chase. I'm SO glad someone picked up on the tension between these two in the recent episodes. Nice job!
bobalinabokonon chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Well, since you put it so nicely. Er. It sounds like Chase! Congrats.
Gemstone chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Your stories are love!
Specificitydarling chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Wow! this is just so so beautiful!... amazingly written!
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Argh, you did it again. This is truly beautiful, far and above so many things. You filled in a part of the episode for me, and you did seamlessly. I love the interactions bewteen them - they're so perfect. Just...wow.
FieryxEyes731 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
really well done- the emotions between them were so bitter and true and perfect for each of them. and i love the 'it's tuesday' part. ]
Embry chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Sweetness! i loved it!
Tacel chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Thank you!

Frustration with the argument in the episode has been driving me crazy, and this makes it so much better!

I think some of the formatting may have gotten confused in the uploading process, but nothing that makes it unreadable.

Keep up the good work!
mar-aureus chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
OMG! Amazing and beautiful. Just this morning I was thinking that it would be great to read a fic about last chapter, but I thought I should wait a few more days. And now you come up with this! ;D I love it, I wouldn't change anything, I just thing it's perfect. You're such a great writer, you have this personal style that always amazes me. Definetely, one of my favorite fics I've read.
opals chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Beautiful. How did you manage to write something so lovely in less than two days? Your gift for words never fails to amaze me.