Reviews for 25 Ways to Prank Snape Redux Version
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 6 . 4/4/2016
I love you. Just thought you ought to know. This story was bootiful! XD Thanks for writing!
mercutio-rane chapter 4 . 10/1/2015
OMG that was amazing
Lady Anatui chapter 7 . 4/17/2015
This story is absolutely hilarious. Thank you for its existence.
Avalonemyst chapter 7 . 3/9/2015
Made me laugh!
VisitorAJ chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
This stoy was hilarious and I hope you write a sequel. Thanks for the laughs, VisitorAJ.
FireMelon013 chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
This was a hilarious story! Made me laugh out loud. Finished it in one sitting while also studying for a test. :)
Darksider Obi-wan Kenobi chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Okay being up at 4 AM and reading this is a bad mix... To make it worse Laughing my butt off and attempting and sadly failing to stifle my laughter... I'm actually surprised I didn't fall over... My side hurt like twice from laughing to hard it took me a couple of minutes to remember to breath.

This was incredible. Weasley Twins rule! Oh gosh I those twins get into trouble and yet they brush it off so easily! Oh how I love them!

Thank you for giving me such an incredible mood change!

This is FAVED!

:D
K.J. Bollinger chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
FUNNY!
Firenze Fox chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Hahahahahahahahaha, this absolutely cracked me up! Keep writing!
maraudersfan1414 chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
All of the weasley pranks are so ingenious!
DeathOfSanity chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Please, please, please, you have to do a sequel. I haven't laughed so much in such a long time. My favorite was when Snape got turned into a leprochan. That was genius! Brilliant the way that you portrayed Fred and George. Brilliant!
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Dear Jennifer:

I always wondered how the twins figured out the magic phrase. It makes much more sense now. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
Janriel chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
lmfao, I smiled, I laughed, I burst into hysterical giggles. Nicely written, creative pranks (even the cliché ones); overall magnificent read!

Instant favorite!
Dantei chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
This story is very entertaining and it would be great if there was a sequel. I must congratulate for the originality.
helpful person chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
dr jones dr jones calling dr jones dr jones dr jones wake up now Aqua Dr Jones !