Reviews for Commemoration
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
A smile-bringing story!
remusdora chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
its beautiful fic, its full of mix feelings of happiness and sadness, happy coz they survived and sad for those couldn't make it.
And then there is Cute little Teddy bundle of joy.
Snarky64 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
More loveliness. :)
catwalkingowl chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
ohhh Teddy's first word :) On this day. How beautiful. And I like it that his first word was Daddy, rather than mommy. :) just because I think it would make Remus so happy.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
B'aww, this was a sugary story but it was angsty as heck, too. At least they have a new thing to celebrate. :D
Kuri333 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This one was so fantastic...!

Very sweet and yet not overdone.

Cheers!
jaergkeagk chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
33333
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Brilliant story! You wrote it pretty well. I love all your stories and I really wished that Tonks and Remus lived...they deserve happiness. Great job! :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Awww
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
"All right, Teddy," he said, between waves of cacophony. "Are you ready for your supper?" Teddy dropped the pot lids he'd been wielding like cymbals (CLANG-ang-ang-ang-ang) and held up his arms eagerly. "A." He wasn't talking yet, at more than twelve months old, but he was already a terror on two legs, so Healer Carmichael insisted there was nothing to worry about." - AW!

"Da!" Andromeda gasped. Dora squealed. "He said 'Daddy'!" "It's just sounds, Dora," Remus eyed his squirming son, bemused. "It doesn't necessarily mean anything yet." "The boy is old enough to be talking already, you know," Andromeda countered. "I think it's a word." "Da!" said Teddy again. He leaned forward in his high chair, pointing at Remus with one chubby, banana-covered finger. "Da da da da!" Remus gathered the last of the sweet potato onto the little blue spoon and grinned at Teddy. "At any rate, I think it's quite clear that a request is being made." The sweet potato disappeared into the eager sticky mouth. "It's definitely 'Daddy'." Dora, standing beside the chair where Remus sat, slipped an arm around his shoulders. "On this night, this year," she said, firmly, "Teddy Remus Lupin said his first word." - AW!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Three cheers! What an eventful night for all of them.
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
o tht was real cute plz write more
eshesh chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I loved the structure you chose for this story, going back and forth with all three characters between present day and a year ago. The result is both poignant and heartwarming. Well done!
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
That was so sweet when they were talking about new memories being made and the anniversary of something horrible being replaced by something good.
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
oh, lovely. i heart denial fics, because i think that's pretty much where i still am, lol - firmly in the land of denial, with no plans to leave just yet. so it's very nice to see remus and tonks alive and well here, and it's delightful that they're able to attach a happy new meaning to an otherwise depressing anniversary! huzzah. :)