Reviews for Just One Look
Cosmic Castaway chapter 10 . 6/15/2006
I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your story! I had fallen out of Farscape back around season 4 and just now re-buying the DVD's and fallen in love with the show like I never seen it before, so thus I been looking for fanfic. I have to say reloading my brain with the many stories, yours is one of the few that stand out as the best.

The reason is you got the characters down properly; you had them say things that the characters would say. I love how you had Aeryn so like well Aeryn. One of the few stories I could picture very vividly in my head without having to kill any brain cells doing it.

I congratulate you in making a remarkable fanfic ;) great job keep up the great work your a really good author!
darkfinder chapter 10 . 3/30/2006
this was good should do more .
entertainingpeeps chapter 10 . 10/4/2004
What a fantastic fic! I'm very impressed. :)
Spockette chapter 10 . 9/14/2004
Great story.
akkismos chapter 3 . 10/8/2003
oh no! He is sick!
akkismos chapter 2 . 10/8/2003
O, this be very cool!
akkismos chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
O, fascinating, me like very much!
AnnaSun chapter 10 . 8/24/2003
Hi,

I love how you write this fanfic. The characters are written just as they are in Farscape. Well done! I like this fanfic very much. Please RR my Farscape fanfiction please.

Thanks
lfx chapter 10 . 8/16/2002
wow - complete, and woderful!
silvrbuny8 chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
I think your story is great! It was gripping and suspenseful and written very well! Thanks so much! Hope you write more. )
Debra M. Baird chapter 10 . 12/16/2001
Hey that was nice. Thanks for finishing it! I loved the slapping scene with Harvey - very cool. And, of course, we all want John and Aeryn back together again, so thanks for giving me another vision of it. :-)
Maayan chapter 10 . 12/13/2001
I was waiting for you to finish before commenting. I enjoyed the story very much, and I like the cleanness of your style. Clear and efficient. I'm glad that you didn't neatly wrap things up between John and Aeryn by the end, although that must have been tempting. Very original creation in the Bocreel, and the gulaw was a nice device to bring out thoughts that those characters wouldn't normally express. Very well done.
Lorraine chapter 10 . 12/13/2001
Final? I want more! Seriously, I really enjoyed waiting for the installments of this story. :)
Daemonchan chapter 10 . 12/13/2001
That was wonderful. Just like a real episode. Your characterizations were dead on. Great job!
Daemonchan chapter 6 . 12/13/2001
Oh. I actually cried during this chapter. Just like when the first John died, and Zahn...
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »