Reviews for Something about that skirt
Val chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
I shortened valentine down. That was a hot chpt! Make a Valentine special or something!
Valentine chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
Awwwww so cute!
Valentine chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Yaoi!
Valentine chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
HAHAHAHAHA *Can't stop* HAHAHAHAHA
Valentine chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Go tk Go tk was me so lets say, THAT was funny and OH NO SHE DIDN'T! HA! Get it?
GO TK Go TK chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
i meant 2 put that here but allwell! I love Tai very FUNNY! LOOOOOL!
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
Great!
But I think the last chapter is more like a one shot. It has nothing to do with the previous chapters. I don't know but it just doesn't seem to fit.
Labradoodles-1001 chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
That was sooooo good. Good job!;)
Sinyeta chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
That was AHmazing

Nice job, BTW

Fun to read, defently

Now...what was the bet?
EachPeachPearPlum chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
wow. that last chapter was sort of...gratuitous sex, actually. i was sort of thinking we'd see their reaction to Hikari walking in, but...ew. i just thought they were probably beyond noticing, which has lead to all sorts of nasty mental images.

i found this fic and the first one hilariously funny. seriously. i'm not really one for laughter, but i'm definitely laughing now. so glad no one's around to hear me. cos they'd feel the need to see what i was reading and that would lead to a whole world of bad.

no, this was excellent. bust-a-gut funny.

Vicky
RoguefanAM chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
M...chocolate cigarettes. *blushes*

Maleysin chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
What? More? :D you should take a look at my ecchi face right now... HOT man on man action's always appreciated XD

Thank you, and keep 'em coming!

Oh, and yes, I AM greedy :P
Devildelivery chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
well, I guess we can't say that Yamato just got into Taichi's pants, right?
Maleysin chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
Hi there! I'm sorry there aren't so many reviews because this story is so cute... but, anyways, I like the way everyone's affected by Taichi wearing a skirt -sound like something I'd do :P

Anyways, it just needs a little bit more Taito, but I think you're saving it for the end XD

-Oh Hikari... I hope you're not scarred for life *_*
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
Alright! Yes! Finally!

Though, poor Hikari. I wouldn't want to be caught in that situation either. XD

That was great. Yamato sure decided he couldn't wait long enough to see Taichi again. What if he still hadn't changed!

Yay, you said an epilogue? I look forward to it! ;D