Reviews for My Happy Ending
KCCal chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
Great story! Loved reading it.
KCCal chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
wow...wow! at least he's dead.
KCCal chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
You go Jim!
KCCal chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Ugh hate him
KCCal chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
I think it's sweet that Dwight was ready to protect her with the pepper spray.
KCCal chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
oh wow Roy is such an asshole. even though canon Roy is not this abusive, I still dislike him with a burning passion. Great start
funkymonkeydance01 chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
Love this friggin story! :)
Taylor Redmond chapter 12 . 1/28/2012
This story is just too beautiful. Seriously, the delighted noises coming from my mouth right now cannot possibly be human. I'm sitting in my bed, squealing over and over like the little fangirl I am. :)

This whole fanfic warms my heart. I love how Jim got so protective of her and how he handled the whole thing. And I love how Pam finally got the courage to stand up for herself against Roy. And when Jim PROPOSED! The second you said he got down on one knee, I started whimpering with happiness. And I'm seriously about to start crying right now.

Even though you said the characters were a little OCC at some points, I don't really think they were. I mean, yeah, Jim doesn't get angry easily. But I can totally see him getting completely pissed off at Roy for hurting Pam. He is literally the SWEETEST guy ever, and you captured that perfectly.

eqjahkldhfkxcn. I have no words to describe the amazingness of this fanfic. I just want to read it over and over and over and over and over and over again. Especially the epilogue. I can't contain all this happiness in my body. I'm so glad to see Roy in jail and Jim and Pam engaged. AH THIS FANFIC IS SO PERFECT.
TinyAngel1923 chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
L.O.V.E.D. it! i was reading this while watching the office at the same time. and everytime roy came on the screen i almost broke my computer. also you captured everyone PERFECTYLY LOOOOVVVEEEDDDD ITTTTTT 333333
callsign WITCH DOCTOR chapter 12 . 1/7/2011
You're very talented. Reading this through reminded me of the quality standards of some great authors, off the top of my head (or rather bookshelf) Dean Koontz in particular.