Reviews for My Happy Ending
Boysenberry chapter 4 . 4/18
I don't think it was out of character for Jim at all. We know he is protective of her, and in the later episode (after you wrote this), he was so angry at Michael about dating Pam's mom. I think it's totally IC for him to act like this.
Nana chapter 4 . 3/4
The Office definitely portrayed Pam as a recipient of abuse, emotion and probably physical, from Roy. It was really annoying when the writers apparently backtracked and tried to later make him out to be this okay guy in the appearances after he and Pam broke up. The way he was portrayed in this story is more in line with how I pictured him to act away from the cameras and everyone else.

Good job.
flowergirl chapter 12 . 11/19/2015
Loved every minute of reading this! I like how you started, continued and finished this story very much! I hope you write more stories with this couple with different plots, likr maybe Pam has cancer and is hiding it ubtilr Jim discovers her condition. I love how the office is protective of Pam, especially Dwight.
KCCal chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
Great story! Loved reading it.
KCCal chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
wow...wow! at least he's dead.
KCCal chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
You go Jim!
KCCal chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Ugh hate him
KCCal chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
I think it's sweet that Dwight was ready to protect her with the pepper spray.
KCCal chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
oh wow Roy is such an asshole. even though canon Roy is not this abusive, I still dislike him with a burning passion. Great start
funkymonkeydance01 chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
Love this friggin story! :)