Reviews for A New Chance Continued
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 11 . 3h
This interlude from the others' POVs was nice. great story
Eragon135790 chapter 3 . 9/13
has harry destroyed his block already?
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 1 . 8/30
I find it extremely annoying that you have multiple chapters within each chapter. You should have posted each chapter individually, or just had a line break and made one giant chapter instead. Also, Harry getting sent back to his 11 year old self seems pretty pointless. And staying to endure the Dursleys abuse? Um what? Harry has no reason to stay, and important things he needs to do. Why is he still there? Flitwick bringing Harry to Diagon Alley because McGonagall is already "busy" that day is dumb. She could have just come another day. Dumbledore sent Hagrid the first time, so I have no doubt he'd decide who visits Harry no matter what. It's a good attempt, but I just can't get into it. Good luck.
Yucky cross chapter 1 . 7/29
La suite SVP !
MotionRiptideYT chapter 16 . 5/24
So when are you acutally going to update this. Because this is a very good story and it should be updated again. And honestly if you're not going to do anything with it then you should just delete it.
noylj chapter 15 . 4/9
When will he realize that Bumble's was the only person who wanted at the Dursley's. Is he that stupid?
noylj chapter 6 . 4/8
Rule for dueling is balance. Learn how to move smoothly to any position and how to fall
noylj chapter 4 . 4/8
Is he still blocked? Did he collect the horcrux? He has things to do
Guest chapter 16 . 12/1/2019
This one is really great! I hope you come back and finish it one day.
Spidersauce chapter 13 . 10/31/2019
"Harry was always going to be Dumbledore's man."
And this displays nicely just how truly and utterly pathetic Harry is.
PhantomWorks- Stories division chapter 16 . 10/9/2019
I hope you'll eventually revisit this story, i know it's been 3 years since you updated your account and 6 since you updated the story but it is an enjoyable story that I hope you'll eventually continue.
Hufflepuff-01 Melodie Erudite chapter 16 . 6/19/2019
Please continue this story!
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 16 . 5/25/2019
Lmfao

Holy fuck.

You are a fucking idiot. Thank you for abandoning this story.

Now all you need to do is delete it. Get this fucking trash out of here.
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 5 . 5/25/2019
Bombarda is an exploding curse. Not a banishing charm.
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 4 . 5/25/2019
I'm guessing the guy you adopted this story from abandoned his attempt, because your poor attempts at beta-ing couldn't cover up their poor attempts at using commas?

Just like you?