Reviews for A New Chance Continued
Alizarin098 chapter 16 . 9/18
Come back please! I'm really enjoying your story and the fact that Harry is using tunes more!
Starscape91 chapter 16 . 9/8
This is a wonderful story I hope you decide to continue it someday.
Lerris chapter 16 . 8/24
This is not bad, but a little slow at times so far...
TheAvidReader1 chapter 16 . 7/21
Excellent story and solid writing, I just hope it isn't abandoned
tabala chapter 16 . 7/18
I really do hope that Harry tells Dumbledore about the time travel soon, he could be helpful in those situations. But great story, I love it
bookworm737 chapter 16 . 6/30
I saw on your profile that you got a new computer and will continue writing again! Yay!
the real narnia chapter 16 . 6/15
wow. I really love this story, and I really really really really want it to continue it soon. I know it's been a long time since you've updated, but I really hope this story isn't abandoned. I especially can't wait to see how the rest of the school year turns out.
NabikiB chapter 10 . 6/5
They got you drunk on purpose so that you would do so in a 'controlled' environment instead of doing it out with your friends and maybe get in a wreck or do something stupid and get arrested or killed. This is what a caring family does.
brokenstrings001 chapter 6 . 6/2
Now his training comes back again? What happened to missing his wand a while ago? Does his conditioning just come and goes whenever a canon needs to be done?
brokenstrings001 chapter 5 . 6/2
How stupid is that? A 20-something year old war veteran with a wand wrist-holder left his wand somewhere? Thats one big plot hole.
Dumbledore had Mrs. Figg watch Harry. So either he dismissed her reports, like he dismissed everything that didn't fit his world view, or he knew how Harry was treated. He also admitted to Harry that he knew he was condemning Harry to ten dark and difficult years when he left him on the Dursleys' doorstep, so how can he claim or pretend not to know how Harry was treated there? Even after Harry said he didn't want to go back there, he was sent there anyway.

That Harry thinks he will be always Dumbledore's man just shows that he realizes that he is brainwashed, but unable to do anything about it. Dumbledore is responsible for most of Harry's suffering.

When we look at Dumbledore's behavior, he is either stupid, senile, delusional, or or the result is exactly what he intended. And if it is was he intended, suddenly everything makes sense. Harry's life is hell on earth, his self esteem is non existent, he views Dumbledore as his savior because he allows him occasionally to leave the prison where he placed him. Sirius was placed in Azkaban without a trial because he would have been an obstacle to Dumbledore's plan. And Dumbledore's plan was not just that Harry should die, but that he should be so miserable that he would want to die. Dumbledore thinks Harry must die because of the Horcrux in his scar, but he says he wouldn't remove the scar even if he could.

On another level, Dumbledore really is plain stupid. He has a prophecy that states that either Harry will defeat Voldemort, or nobody will. And what is his plan? He wants Harry to get himself killed, so that Voldemort could rule forever?
Hoshi124 chapter 16 . 5/10
Any chance of you continuing this fic?
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 16 . 5/1
I"M LOVING THIS STORY! It's so well-written and I love how you're writing all the characters! I hope you come back to this someday! Awesome job, thanks for posting! :D
SmilingAnne chapter 1 . 4/30
The ancient runes professors name was "Babbling"
I believe at one point or anothe you mentioned Astray being 21 and teaching for three years. Making her 24. But you also mention her being Lilys roommate but Astray would've been I'm her third or forth year when Harry was born so that couldn't be possible
2,097 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »