Reviews for A New Chance Continued
im1 chapter 16 . 9/16/2021
love your story so far, hope you are able to pick this up again someday
edoabb chapter 1 . 9/10/2021
Too much angst, I can't do it.
laraquick chapter 16 . 9/2/2021
It was a good read. I knew it had been long abandoned by was still disappointed when I got to the end. I wonder whatever happened to the author.
storp930 chapter 15 . 8/29/2021
Great story I am sad to. See it abandon but writing is hard and it sounds like your life got crazy so I understand. I hope yr life gotten better and thank you for writing what yiou did
Tolazytologin chapter 1 . 6/23/2021
So many run on sentences. Jesus H Christ.
Millie072 chapter 16 . 6/3/2021
Started reading this and blew the whole day. All my plans were changed because 'Chance' was too good to put down. Would love to see an update or better yet a continuance till completed. Thanks
Dr Gero chapter 16 . 5/4/2021
I remember reading part of this a long time ago; glad I found it again! This was a fun take on the Harry goes back in time type stories. There were a lot of interesting and creative ideas on display; I didn't necessarily like *every* decision but I'm always happy to see something creative.
The parts I typically enjoyed the most were the character interactions and Harry trying to figure out how to interact with everyone while maintaining the kind of "weapon" mindset. I'm curious how things would have unfolded if this continued and if the Ministry of Magic was behind suppressing the complaint about Harry if DD honestly wasn't behind it. Or if it was DD and he's afraid of Harry reacting badly, not knowing he basically won't care.
Anyways, I hope you're doing well and thank you for all the work you put into this story!
noylj chapter 14 . 4/30/2021
Sounds like your version of Bumble's is lying to Harry about his shock over Harry's treatment...
noylj chapter 13 . 4/30/2021
The Times (of London).
noylj chapter 11 . 4/30/2021
Poor Luna. So many delusions.
noylj chapter 5 . 4/29/2021
Yeah, the professors are so helpful, just like aurors.
Update, please
mackiechandler chapter 16 . 4/27/2021
what fun. I hope you keep writing.
mackiechandler chapter 15 . 4/27/2021
You think I could rent Harry's services for my house? LOL
mackiechandler chapter 14 . 4/27/2021
I love the conversations from the different people. I also want to know what Dumbledore finds out when he investigates this.
mackiechandler chapter 12 . 4/27/2021
Actually I'm enjoying this story a great deal. Its a believable difference from other stories, and you actually made Dumbledore a bit less of an idiot or bad guy. So far he's just made mistakes left and right.

Very enjoyable read.