Reviews for A New Chance Continued
ShatteredDragon chapter 16 . 2/19
please oh please oh please finish this!
intata chapter 7 . 2/19
This chapter was (at least to me) an obvious leap in quality. You added multiple new elements to your story-telling abilities seemingly out of nowhere. All very well done. I know you're probably not even going to read this, but saying "Holy crap, that was awesome!" is cathartic for me.
Powerhouse 5764 chapter 8 . 1/17
Thirty Eight ways to kill annoying Irish Wizards Chapter one blunt force trauma try to make it stereotypical screw it throw a potato at his head
brennan.mholmich chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Fucking awful. Really, someone that size 'throwing punches' as you put it, would probably have killed Harry. Terrible story so far. Probably good you seem to have given up on it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
well this is retarted. a time travel fic with an op harry yet he still let his relatives abuse him. its a wonder you made it to chapter 20.
Mia chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
Just picturing the first scene in an actual movie and how the look on voldys face would have been gold cinema gold
Nihatclodra chapter 16 . 11/5/2017
Damn... abandoned before Luna could even become more than a side character...
MargaritaS chapter 16 . 11/1/2017
i just read this from the beginning again, it is fantastic, i love everything about it except the fact that there isnt more :) i hope you continue someday soon :)
FelixMarome chapter 16 . 10/14/2017
This is a complete masterpiece, I hope One day you finish it.
Astrido chapter 16 . 9/30/2017
aw, why did you stop writing?
Please go on with this.
cheers
Maya
GreenThumbTarasova chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
Your story promises to be interesting and unique. Consider me hooked. :)
Alizarin098 chapter 16 . 9/18/2017
Come back please! I'm really enjoying your story and the fact that Harry is using tunes more!
Starscape91 chapter 16 . 9/8/2017
This is a wonderful story I hope you decide to continue it someday.
Lerris chapter 16 . 8/24/2017
This is not bad, but a little slow at times so far...
TheAvidReader1 chapter 16 . 7/21/2017
Excellent story and solid writing, I just hope it isn't abandoned
2,108 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »