Reviews for A New Chance Continued
ToshimiOkami chapter 8 . 6/15
I totally see Sirius acting like Seamus when he wasn’t busy brooding
A new chance continued needs continuing
Scotus chapter 13 . 3/30
Some people say i'm 8 or 9- I'm 11 so shut the fuck up!

-Luna Lovegood
noylj chapter 16 . 3/23
Is this a dead story?
noylj chapter 2 . 3/22
Bumbles Hitler
Snape Himmler
There is little good about either
GliterAndGold chapter 1 . 3/16
This is a really nice begining. I am super impressed. Also congradulations on getting the fates right. I can't wait to see more. Sorry for spelling.
Calmzone1 chapter 9 . 3/12
I would love to see Harry put a safety Rune or activation Rune on the cutting island. They could just touch it with their wand or finger and push a bit of magic into it tell it to activate or deactivate, so maybe paired Runes
Ugh why did you insist on Harry being Dumbledore’s bitch. Not to say he’s not a capable person but to internally declare that even if Dumbledore knew of the abuse he would still be “Dumbledore’s man.”
ShatteredDragon chapter 16 . 2/19
please oh please oh please finish this!
intata chapter 7 . 2/19
This chapter was (at least to me) an obvious leap in quality. You added multiple new elements to your story-telling abilities seemingly out of nowhere. All very well done. I know you're probably not even going to read this, but saying "Holy crap, that was awesome!" is cathartic for me.
Powerhouse 5764 chapter 8 . 1/17
Thirty Eight ways to kill annoying Irish Wizards Chapter one blunt force trauma try to make it stereotypical screw it throw a potato at his head
ZeroQi chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Fucking awful. Really, someone that size 'throwing punches' as you put it, would probably have killed Harry. Terrible story so far. Probably good you seem to have given up on it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
well this is retarted. a time travel fic with an op harry yet he still let his relatives abuse him. its a wonder you made it to chapter 20.
Mia chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
Just picturing the first scene in an actual movie and how the look on voldys face would have been gold cinema gold
Nihatclodra chapter 16 . 11/5/2017
Damn... abandoned before Luna could even become more than a side character...
2,116 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »