Reviews for Remember Me In Red, My Darling
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/10
sad
Saoirse-Inti chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Wow, a lovely yet tragic look into her life. Love it
Sakura Katana chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Gorgeous. I wasn't going to read this but I'm glad I did. Really good job you did on this.
meridian-rose chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I've just been rewatching the episodes of "dr who" featuring the Saxons and thought I'd re-read some of the fiction about the story arc. This is one of my favourite post-last of the timelords pieces. I especially love chapter nine; tv tears are so fake!
templremus1990 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Like a series of electric shocks; short, sharp and very, very powerful. You did so much for the character that was just begging to be done. Well done.
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Wow. I love the character of Lucy Saxon-she's really a twisted version of Martha, how far a woman will go for the man she loves. But she's beautiful and horrible, all at the same time. Great story. Cause, what else are they going to do to her but lock her away, right? Keep up the fantastic work!
Optimist Prime chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Wow.

I mean, just wow! I like the way it goes from point to point, so detached but still painful. And the ending was amazing. Brilliant, the whole thing! Very nicely done.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Nicely done. I liked Lucy.
Miss Ami-chan chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Oh, I love this.

It's really well written, the short sharp bits, and how they link backwards and forwards through the chapters. Very, very good.