Reviews for Dudley Dursley and the Hogwarts Letter
TwistingHope chapter 1 . 6/15
Great story! :)
Iniga chapter 1 . 5/8
In case you’ve left review alert on after all these years, please know that this story is lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2019
Doubt you're reading this, after all these years, but I really liked this.

And I don't like much.

If Lily's parents had handled the situation with Petunia half as well, she might not have grown up to be such a bitch.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2019
Now this is a nice story. It is sad, too.
Thank you for writing it.
o.o
WandSparksRCoolerThanFireworks chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
This is lovely
MissEvans chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Brilliant!I love it!
Balthanon chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Interesting take on an idea I haven't seen done before this.
LightsPast chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
This was really sweet. It's really interesting to see Dudley and Harry's situations reversed
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Poor Dudley. I hope he's treated better than I suspect Petunia was...
Gioia chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This paints a fantastic, realistic-feeling look at Dudley as the orphaned one. I like that you show how it isn't all sunshine and roses.
Dethryl chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
A concept I've speculated would be quite interesting. Well done.
ChocolateChipFudgeyCookie chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This was excellent! I thought Lily and James were really well written and Lily and Dudley's scene at the end was really touching :)
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I have this in my "Fan Fiction Worth Keeping" folder, and I've just re-read it. I really enjoyed this - it captures the disappointment of an 11 year old very well, and I like the way you show Lily's character.
Ladybug Jess chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet.
uptillthree chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Oh... I don't know whether to be sorry for Dudley for not having magic and give Harry a good kick for being so tactless or laughing at Dudley and cheering Harry on for the exact same reason. After all, in canon, Harry's life was horrid.

But Lily is the sweetest thing ever. I love how you ended it, with Lily helping Dudley and the whole maybe-it's-not-so-bad thought. And Petunia and Vernon dying in a car crash - owwwwwch. The irony, man.

Very well-done. So well-done I actually bothered to review even if it was posted about half a decade ago, and that's saying something.