Reviews for You Don't Know Me
special chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
good the guy's an asshole
Almaseti chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
i really liked this. i've seen the show a bit too, and this episode, and i thik that this was pretty well done. it was a little short, though. oh well.
Phantom 1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Yeah, that's how I would've reacted too. Good job, I believe you got the characterization right (for the situation.)
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
Very powerful though Chelsea's dad came across to me as being somewhat stereotypically clueless. Still, you did a great job describing Chelsea's sense of betrayal and anger, and this story made for a great short read. Thank you for writing and posting it on the internet.
Skylark5 chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Wow, that was deep. I think you could have used a little more description here and there, and the characters seemed a little out of place, especially Mr. Cunningham. But other than that, this was pretty good. I can't believe that they canceled the show though... ::sniff:: Anyway, this was pretty good! Nice work. _~ -Artemis
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
THE END? THAT'S IT? Kidding. That was a nice tag to the episode; wish they had shown that.
Xenotra chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
Jeez, heavy. Brilliant technique of the character completely blowing up, anger can do that. However, I don't think Mr. Cunningham would cower away so much, but that's just me.
Eilla chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
God that's sad. And it's true that her dad should have know better, but unfortunatly we live in a world where parents don't always love their children. Good for you Mark, for writing a vignette on this.
jemstone5 chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
I'll need to see all three seasons to understand the full story behind this, but I like it. I really do.
batE chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
Whoa. This was intense, and very nice. I can totally see Chelsea going off on her old man like that. She's a flake, but definitely did not deserve to be put in there - none of those kids did, not even Shawn Miller, crazy as he was. Nice job.
mag chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
man where was terry? the only reason i read this stuff is fer terr! that was great writing, n i could so see that happening, but why no terry?
The Senshi Prime chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
That was my favorite Batman Beyond episode. Good story. Ahh, angst. It's good stuff.