Reviews for Out of Retirement: Senshi in the States
zodiac dragonHatori chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
I'm so glad that you're back and that you're still continuing this story! It's definitely as fun and interesting as I remember. Especially now that we're getting somewhere with the reveals and team-ups.
I'm very curious as to what actually happened at the Venus-Neptune-Fighter meeting, but then that would leave less time/writing to continuing the plot of the whole story... Sacrifices I suppose. xD
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Of course this story is great. The ten chapters are great
SailorCopperOwl chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Intrigueing first chapter! I have a feeling I've read this before, but can't really place it. Will enjoy reading it again, then. Hehe, the senshi should have had their fan crowd in the series, too ;)
Queen chapter 7 . 11/20/2009
Oh, very interesting! Outers showing up and the Starlights! You really should continue this, it'd be a pity to leave it where it is!
musaluver132 chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
This is AMAZING! Please Please Please write more soon ]
AinoMinako-san chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
This was an interesting chapter! I would like to point out though that there is a bit of a mess up when you refer to who I think is Haruka as "they" instead of "him" or "her" so it gets a little confusing, but then it stops towards the end. Other than that, loved the chapter and I can't wait til you update again!
mae-E chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
a very interesting chatper! so if i was to guess I would think that was amara? right?

so the discovery of an outer senshi cool.

so I would defenatly think that the others should arrive soon. where is ami going to put them all? lol

keep up the good work!

just wait till the whole senshi team start to play matchmaker with ami. lol
AinoMinako-san chapter 6 . 2/9/2009
Wow! Another great chapter! I am so pumped you didn't forget about this story, because I love it! It's too bad that the starlights didn't get along with the senshi, but I guess that's just how it goes. I hope you bring in Michiru and Haruka soon as well! That would be super cool! Thanks so much for the updated chapter!
AinoMinako-san chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
I just have to say that I love this story. I'm very excited that you're planning to rewrite and finish it! Though I saw a few spell check mistakes in case you wanted to know. If you want, I can help you find and fix them, since you help me. Once again, great story!
GracedAngel1864 chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
good so far, update soon
mae-E chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
an interesting chapter.
mae-E chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
a very intersting chapter! So they are starting to find cause to worry. so what will happen now?

So guessing by a few things said in this chatper, that the inner scouts never came across the outers?

So what next?

D a r k n e s s in H e a r t chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
I remember this story! You had more posted last time I read, though. But thats not the point-it's amazing! I really think it's amazing! I'm glad to have found it again, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter! Keep it up!

i
mae-E chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
an intersting idea for a story!

keep up the good work!

how long till the rest of the scout end up showing up? and will ami's apartment be big enough?

keep up the good work.