Reviews for When Angels Cry
iamaHappyDragonIndeed chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
i want to read the story so much. please please please please please please
Aki666 chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Sweet love the story so far and there's no rush in writing and updating!

But first a few words that is my motto.

I don't expect you to update right away. I know you have a life out side of your computer and you have an Actually Life that you most live. I'm not nor will I ever be one of those people that will ask you to update right away. Even if you don't finish this story I'll still read it over and over until you take it down.

So with that said have a happy and awesome life and I hope you live it to the fulliest! Ja Ne!
Tia chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
IB sucks. Been there done that... Good luck and I look forward to some updates in 2-3 months.
hinaluver31 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Omg you can't end like that I wanna know what happened Please update soon it would make a great fic
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
nooooooooooo hina-nee-chan why why did you go!(cries)
fa chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
sob sob its so sad!and touching!1!
nwyd chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I LIKE IT! I LIKE IT! what happened to hinata? Please update!
KoreanGal5 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Review: I love it! Write soon please. _ (My thoughts: It's so sad. What happened? Why did the author leave a cliffhanger. Oh yeah. It's to let the reader want more.)
Kuroi Bara-676 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
That...was beautiful. Continue PLZ!
Rakusu chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
That was heart-breaking.. yet beautiful. Hinata-chan!
burnedcoldfeet chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Sugoi... Hontoni Sugoi desu!

This is so intriguing though, really really sad. I like the idea, and I know it will be a real good fic. Gambatte Onee-chan! Go for the win!
littlemissvampire21 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I almost literally cried. (Wow, that's awkward), but i really like the plot. You really should continue it.
harley944 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
that was really really sad