Reviews for Love Infernal
Lithos Maitreya chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
It's really good. If you'd take a request, could you put a Jew in somewhere? I am one, you see. (don't tell anyone.)
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 5 . 1/28/2010
superb and enjoyable, though I would like it to be updated.
dust-princess chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
To be fair, Jesus does seem like a really cool kinda guy to hang out with : )

I love this story.
Himizu chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
Awesome.

That's all I can really say.

I simply ADORE the footnotes you've got going on here; it's just like Good Omens. Also, Jesus as a hippy playing his guitar and giving advice to Adam like an older brother (there's something strangely cute and yet twisted about that) it just sweet.

I eagerly await your next chapter, whenever it may be!
The Fool's Hope chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
This continues to be brilliant! and I fully understand about the work/other projects-this is my first time logging on in ages, and I still have a half finished story I haven't looked at in months (oops...) Don't stress about updating; you're doing a fantastic job so far! Can't wait to see what happens next, though :D
TheTruthIsALie chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
HIT HIT HIT

I loved it, loved it.
fledge chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Thanks for another fantastic chapter! The name of Heiney is remarkably similar to a famous human invention served in bottles with green labels and a similar taste - a coincidence? Those apocryphal writings sure are full of mysterious passages, aren't they? Paper Football indeed! Goes to show that anything is possible in Biblical matters.

PS: My compliments for excellent grammar and spelling - a rare commodity these days.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Lori Gray Skies chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
Haha.
Kalisona chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
It was another great chapter until I got to footnote number 4. Then I laughed out loud and couldn't stop grinning. Fantastic! Your sense of humor is wonderful, and I hope you continue this story. A hilarious story with a plot...You don't come across these everyday!

Keep up the good work!

~Kali
Ajac chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
Oh, Lord, thou art funny, and yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death, I shall fear no sadness, for thou art with me, thy rubber chicken and whoopie cushion, they comfort me.

Great job catching Jesus' personality.
fledge chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
A really fantastic sequel to a fantastic book. And you are certainly doing justice to the first part(1). Your descriptions of hell are amazing - really inventive. There is some truth in Oscar Wilde's idea that it is the more interesting place by a long way.

(1) You will notice I don't use the term "original", as your work is certainly an original in its own right.

UPDATE!
Kalisona chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
This is fantastic.

It's clever, and witty and brilliantly written; I think you've really managed to capture the essence of Good Omens in this! I really love the allusions. The history and literary references keep my brain thinking (even though it's winter break). I love it!

Do keep up the good work?

~Kali
Ajac chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
AHA! I KNEW the Big J and Adam would be on friendly terms, I just KNEW IT! This was WELL worth the weight, I assure you! That said, I half expected Yeshua ben Yahweh to be singing Beatles, what with all that 'love' stuff in the lyrics. :P I kid, I kid, I love this stuff!
Lori Gray Skies chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
I'm so glad you updated! I really love this story!
Jennistar1 chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
Excellent stuff! Good writing style! Please write more!