Reviews for Our Love Is Strong
Roza James chapter 20 . 4/20/2009
omgsh omgsh!

these storys are great i love them

that jake guy is so meeaann i cnt believe itt

i cnt wait for the nxt installment its gunna be great

if u dnt mind me saying anythingg it wuld be cute if like taylor had a girl nd gabriellas having a girl nd boy nd the boy gabriella has goes out wiv taylors daughter howw cutee!:):):)

LOL im just saying but duu wat ur gunna duu ur a great writer nd i love ur stories

byee :):):):)
Mizz Nikki chapter 19 . 2/9/2009

the sequel is really good too. i liked this story. all of your stories are really good. you're a good author

great job!

Mel xo
Loves to read 15 chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
loved it i finished two years l8r all today and i will read the rest of this story 2morrow cause ryt now it is 12:38am in ireland where i live and im tired i also have school in the mornin i just want to say u r an amazin writer
I'M DONE WITH FANFICTION chapter 20 . 9/17/2008
def iantly do the 3rd one. it sounds really good!
xxnileyloverxxjaylorloverxx chapter 19 . 8/29/2008
da first 1 and this 1 r really gd
Sharpay Evans Bolton chapter 20 . 8/20/2008
I think Sharpay should have a boy. You should deff name him Noah. That's like one of my favorite boy names. And I think you should defiantly write People Can Change. The summary for that story sounds really good. Keep up the good work!
Sharpay Evans Bolton chapter 19 . 8/20/2008

Just read this story and I gotta say it was awesome. I liked it alot. It was soo good. Keep up the good work!
TroyellaxZanessaForLife chapter 20 . 8/20/2008
I think Sharpay should have a boy and I think she should name her Nicole. That's my name. My vote for your next story after Right Beside Me is People Can Change. I liked the summar alot for that one butI'm sure which ever one you do write will be awesome. Just like your stories now are!

Keep up the good work!

Nikki :D
TroyellaxZanessaForLife chapter 19 . 8/20/2008
Just read this whole story and I LOVED it

Keep up the good work with your other stories

Nikki :D
smiley5539 chapter 20 . 8/18/2008
to answer the question about Sharpay...i think it should be a boy and i like the name Steven

my favorite story is the third one...People can Change then Enemy Brothers for like then lastly Wedding Crashers
santeelove chapter 20 . 8/17/2008
aw no problem

i enjoy reading your storys !

and for your 3 storys i reaaly like 1 and 3 :)
girlyworld95 chapter 20 . 8/16/2008
I vote for People Can Change
aishwar6 chapter 20 . 8/16/2008
I realy like number one and number 2...they are both great ideas! I dont know which one to choose...
Lady Kait chapter 20 . 8/16/2008
I think Sharpay should have a baby boy. It would be really interesting if she had a boy since Troy and Gabriella have Emma and Chad and Taylor are having a girl.

I seriously can't decide which one you should write. I like them all. They all sound really good. If I have to choose, I'd say People Can Change. But they all sound really good..

I loved this story alot. Keep up the good work!
dreamer 3097 chapter 20 . 8/15/2008
sharpay should have a girl and i love the first and three one but the three one looks amazing