Reviews for Our Love Is Strong
LoveIsLouder14 chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
hey great fanfic so far, love the ideas, and your welcome for the name...

As for dates its up to you but i was thinking maybe like April 10, May 4, June 7, November 14

But i think i like the spring/summer months the best byt you decide.
MirabellaKarie chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
what about march 17th?
Lady Kait chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
Actually, i had 3 idea for the date:

1. March

2. July

3. April

I'm loving this story so far. Keep up the good work. I really can't wait for the next chapter!
xEryChan chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
I can't wait till the baby is born... Um how about April 11th. I don't know. It just kinda hit me. Can't wait for the next chapter. i love this story already!
lilybean123 chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
please hurry and update! it going so good
ZacandVanessaequalsZanessa chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
I Have 3 months a dates i also have times i will add them but you fon't have to use them

1.28th April 2008 the exact day my great nan dies also time 11:58am same time aswell

2.9th May 2008 my birthday Yay! i was 15 lol 3:10pm

3.2nd Febrauray (Sp?) 2008 my dad's birthday and the day my uncle died :( 2:05am
ZacandVanessaequalsZanessa chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
i know three names you might of choose already sorry if you have

Mia Bolton

Grace Bolton

Taylor Bolton
2pinkstar and 7blackberry chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
i want it to be May thirteenth great chapt it turned out really really good can't wait 4 the next chap
aishwar6 chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
o...i wonder whats going to happen - whether if troy is going to come or not...great story!
Ember411 chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
YEAH! you updated. Ok the baby should be the day Toryella met! NEW YEAARS EVE! Best idea I could think of really. Oh then Troy can tell her, but she'll forget.

Troy thinks about it, and lets the Lynn come, but they have a small fight about it, so they then take the name Emma Lynn (whatever middle name) Bolton

or is Lynn the middle name?

What about Ryan I haven't seen him much.
dreamer 3097 chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
angust 20th because it is my birthday
2pinkstar and 7blackberry chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
Baby Names
TroylovesGabi chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
please update soon
Lady Kait chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
Nice... This story is really good so far. I'm thinking you should name the baby Cortney Bolton! Troy & Gabriella should fight over what date to get married. Please update soon!
xEryChan chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
Nicole Bolton. I'm not exactly sure of a middle name. I think they should fight over Baby names. I'm really liking this story so far and i can't wait for more. Please update SOON!
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »