Reviews for Our Love Is Strong
BsktbllRox chapter 20 . 8/15/2008
I like People Can Change alot!)

Peace and Love, Rebecca
Ember411 chapter 20 . 8/15/2008
aww you are so welcome! (hugs new internet friend)

If you need help PM me and I'll see what I can do. Just be sure to tell me the writer block problem LOL!

hm Sharpay, well it don't matter for me. I'll love the story both ways. But I say: Girl, with the name Madeline (nickname can be Maddie)

OhGollyMissMolly chapter 20 . 8/15/2008
The first one sounds the best.
this moment is stardust chapter 20 . 8/15/2008
OMG thanks 4 putting me in ur thanks i didn't even think i would be in there it was a complete SHOCKER! lol i love the new story ideas. i think sharpay should have a girl i cn't really picture her with a boy and i read the name Ashlynn in another fanfiction and liked that name too!
xEryChan chapter 20 . 8/15/2008
Sharpay should have a baby boy. Since Gabriella and Taylor both have baby girls, Sharpay should have a boy. I like the third story idea, People Can Change. It sounds really good. This story truly is one of my favorites and I can't wait to read Hopeful For You. Keep up the good work..

-Erin :)
Among-Stars chapter 20 . 8/15/2008
PEOPLE CAN CHANGE lol sounds good actually they all sound good so idc which one first but you should do all
this moment is stardust chapter 19 . 8/14/2008
OMG! i was so not trying to b mean! honestly i am soo sry i just want to delete my account becuz i dn't make stories i just read them and i read urs and LOVE them! i also wanted to delte my account bcuz my mom doesn't noe i have one! LOL it wasn't bcuz i dn't like ur stories i just thought mayB someone could tell me how to delete my account
PokeShipper4EverMore chapter 19 . 8/14/2008
Great ending, except u chose unoriginal names, which I didn't like. I can't wait for the sequel. Can you possibly begin with Gabby giving birth
dreamer 3097 chapter 19 . 8/13/2008
this is good
2pinkstar and 7blackberry chapter 19 . 8/13/2008
this moment is stardust chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
does anyone noe how to delete ur account on fanfiction?
Stepheyy chapter 19 . 8/13/2008
Ember411 chapter 19 . 8/13/2008
Aw that was so cute! Zac, Vanessa and Monique are gonna be so cute!

Hm, I wonder if Emma will get jelous when her and Zac and V are older? We may or may not know lol! I lvoe to see that happen at some point. AH!

ok ok. Keep Moving Forward 2 stay gold

xEryChan chapter 19 . 8/13/2008
Yayy, you made me so happy. I had a rough day yesterday and I'm happy that you update this story. It completely made my day. You really do have good timing

Aww, such a shame that it had to end. I love this story. I can't wait till you update Right Beside Me again. I love that story too. Your such a good writer!

- Erin :)