Reviews for Our Love Is Strong
Lady Kait chapter 18 . 8/7/2008
Hey there Samie :)

I just read your author's note about having LD. I have a learning disability also only I have ADHD. Spelling and Grammar is hard for me as well.

Moving on, Hopeful for You sound like a really good for a story title. I like it!

And for baby names, I think a good name for a baby girl is Monique or after Taylor's mom!

and for the third one, I also think that Gabriella and Taylor should have the babies on the same day. It would make everything alot more interesting!

This story is really good. I can't wait to read what happens next. I can't wait till your next update. Keep up the good work!
smiley5539 chapter 18 . 8/6/2008
I like hopeful for you! it's a nice title

I like the name Kylie or Katherine

one day b4 (baby due date)
santeelove chapter 18 . 7/30/2008
i think chad and taylors girl should be named Serena Taylor :)

and i think gabis should be born before :) its your choice
dreamer 3097 chapter 18 . 7/29/2008
2. faith or serena

3. born on the same day
Stepheyy chapter 18 . 7/29/2008
They should be born on the same day. I wonder Where you got the name James Lucas? Wait i don't need t know cuz i do know. LOLZ soo i had to say that.
LoveIsLouder14 chapter 18 . 7/29/2008
Fantastic update! :)

I like the title for the third instalment.

That would be so cool to make the kids all born on the same day :) But it would also be cool for the twins to be born on New Years because thats the day Troy and Gabriella first met it would be so cute.

Some names the baby could be Alyssa, Alexia, Layla, Nicole, Mia, Abby, Miley, Alexis, Jessica...
Poppycat123 chapter 18 . 7/29/2008
Hey there, your story is great regardless of the punctuation. i have really enjoyed reading what you have written so far. keep up the good work and don't let bad reviews get you down.

Poppy123
Ember411 chapter 18 . 7/29/2008
LOVE IT!

1: Love the name

2: Uh..Monique (bad speller lol)

3: SAME DAY!
PokeShipper4EverMore chapter 18 . 7/29/2008
Tay and Gabby should give birth on the same day, definitely. Have them hang out a lot going shoppin each day for their pregnant selves and for their babies. I think they should also let their hormones control them, and they eat so much that they gin very large pregnancy bellies. That may sound weird, but worth a shot. I'm sorry about your disorder. Your loyal reader, PS4EM
brucas224 chapter 18 . 7/29/2008
loved it more more troyella love and chaylor and the gang love it update soon. also a name for the third story could be what we have all been through or the love we all have and chad and taylor baby girls name could be brooke or sophia or monique or jennifer or chloe and gabi and taylor should have there kids on the same day love it update soon!
girlyworld95 chapter 18 . 7/29/2008
Great chap. For the next installment how about Still learning More and more. I don't know. I like your idea too.

A girl name for the baby: How about Melissa or Alaina.

It doesn't matter to me when the babies are born.

Update soon!
xEryChan chapter 18 . 7/29/2008
I like Hopeful For You. You should name Chad and Taylor's baby girl Trinity. My mom is a school teacher and she had a student with that name and Gabriella should have the twins the day before Taylor has her baby. This story is really good. It's like one of my favorite Troyella stories besides Right Beside Me. Update soon!
brucas224 chapter 17 . 7/27/2008
loved it more more troyella love and emma the gang and you should have chaylor have a girl and stacy and ryan should name there boy either lucas or adrian and for troyella twins you should name them vanessa and zac lol update soon!
santeelove chapter 17 . 7/22/2008
heyy awsome as usual !

for troy & gabriellas twins have them Ashley & Noah :)

for ryan & stacy have the boy to be named Trevor i absolutly adore that and i would love for him to have the name :)

I think taylor and chad should have a girl it be cool

but its your decision :)
smiley5539 chapter 17 . 7/22/2008
the names should be Vanessa and Zac! and for ryans baby i like the name Steven or Michael and chaylor baby should be a boy
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »