Reviews for Our Love Is Strong
LoveIsLouder14 chapter 17 . 7/21/2008
hey love the chapter..i'm so happy that Emma is ok and that Gabriella and Troy are having twins. It's so cute because i'm a twin to i have a brother just like Gabby is having. LOL! :) I really like the name Hannah for a girl because it goes best with the last name Bolton and for a boy i liked James, but its up to you. For Ryan and Stacy i like Brayden, Nicolas, Christopher, Colten...i dunno. I personally see Chad with a boy but there already is too many boys being born, but it would be cute to see a baby with chad's hair. lol But i do like the names Vanessa and Zac but they don't go well with bolton but thats just my opinion.

Keep up the amazing work. !
aishwar6 chapter 17 . 7/21/2008
1. I am so sorry but I have no ideas!

2. Girls names : Vanessa and Zac

3. Hunter is my favorite guy name. :)

4. I think it should we a girl but a mixture of Chad and Taylor. Like with Chads love for basketball and Taylors hair and smartness...

No problem and I love this story! Have u thought of making a sequel to this story?

Gd Luck!

4.) They should have a girl and name her Kailyn

hope these helped!

ilovejoejonas4eva6279314!
Stepheyy chapter 17 . 7/21/2008
okay intresting...I have no ideas for another sequal. Names Girls All:( Boys: Noah and Zac
Vaderlicious chapter 17 . 7/21/2008
Stop doing run on sentences, and you need to use punctuation. You WILL lose one reader if you don't. I kid you not, it doesn't make any sense. Have you ever heard of a question mark or a period? Have you ever gone to school?

Fangalicious
girlyworld95 chapter 17 . 7/21/2008
AWESOME! Umm, Ashley for Gabs baby girl and Noah for Gabs baby boy. I like James for Stacy's baby. Taylor and Chad? I picture them with a baby boy. Update!
daydreamer299 chapter 17 . 7/21/2008
Awesome chapter!:)
Ember411 chapter 17 . 7/21/2008
Ohh I lov it AHH RYAB IS A DAD YEYE!

1: totally Gabbie and Taylor having the babie(babies)and oh yeah JAKE COMES BACK HA HA HA!

2: Girl: Vanessa, Boy Zac or Luke (either is fine)

3: Gaston, Pierre, Wilbur, Patrick or Cartmen

4:Girl oh and her name could be Faith or Carmen (lolz Carmen from Geroge Lopez and Faith from that question at the start lolz)

KEEP MOVING FORWARD 2 STAY GOLD

EMBER411!
xjustxbeingxmex chapter 17 . 7/21/2008
troy n gabi twins shud b called vanessa n zac lol but i like the name noah as well

for stacy n ryan masion, joesph

taylor shud have a girl!

the third stoy shud have the gang copin wid the new arrivals mayb 2 yrs a head

really like dis chapter super cute
dreamer 3097 chapter 17 . 7/21/2008
troy and gabi should have luke and vanessa

ryan son should be called sean

taylor child should be called for a girl audrey or connor for a boy
MilksFavoriteCookie22 chapter 17 . 7/21/2008
I really like the name Noah for some strange reason. As for the girls names, I like either Ashley or Vanessa. Anyways, this was a great chapter. Update soon!
brucas224 chapter 16 . 7/12/2008
just got caught up with the last couple chapters love it more more troyella love and the gang and ema love it update soon!
daydreamer299 chapter 16 . 7/12/2008
Awesome chapter!:)
Ember411 chapter 16 . 7/11/2008
well if u do a third. It should have Troy and Gabbies twins, Ryan's baby and all.

That's all I got so far. sorry.

I didnt think Rob and Scott were cops! That was like OMG moment! lol!

keep moving forward 2 stay gold