Reviews for Hooker 2 the chrysalis
Angellufy chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
This is an amazing history. They found each other forever.

Loved this fic.
Anne chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Just had to say that this was a really well written sotry, endearing, emotional and angsty, I loved how you incorporated BtVS dialog into your story, like the Buffy/Angel scene in "Amends" while Buffy is delerious.

Great work on both sotries.
buffy92 chapter 4 . 10/14/2008
Angel is so cute, please try to update soon!
zralak chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
I have one big fat problem with your story... it has ended... Please please please...tell me, youll continue writing...:-) I love your stories:-)
Princesakarlita411 chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
great fic

sad the it over happy it done lol
P. Signorelli chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
I absolutely loved this fic ! Really great story, you are tremendously talented, congrats, and keep posting B/As lol D
Tamara Brown chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Please please keep writing I havent been able to read your fiction for 4 months and I am so addicted. It is so compelling I sometimes stay up too late and work the next day exhausted. So do not leave me hanging.
Turn.Me.On chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
Way to leave it at a slight cliffy! Can't wait to read the last chapter! :)
Turn.Me.On chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Oh, things are getting really interesting now!
Turn.Me.On chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Great start to the sequel!
Carla chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
That was great ! I really enjoyed this chap ...Poor Buffy shes so sick...you should make her better after she has the baby...I cant wait fo more...this is getting so good ! please update asap D
Princesakarlita411 chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
wow awesome
Ash chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
YAY u updated again! I Love this story! I can't get enough of it. Update again soon please!
uskohakuchan chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Genius. Did I ever tell you that you were a genius? I love the depth of Angelus and Buffy's relationship. It's one of the most realistic ones I've ever read. Relationships aren't all just happiness with a touch of angst, and you truly express this in this story. Can't wait to read more.
BuffyChino chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Yay i LOVED the update and that he finally found out anout sarah being Buffy can not wait for you too update soon! love this story

Buffychino