Reviews for Recovery
TNO chapter 57 . 4/14
OK, why Cyborg uses a hand-held communicator?
He is half-robotic! He can integrate it directly with his systems [so he will not lose it like here]. He should've done it. He should not need a discrete device.
This is really stupid mistake.
TNO chapter 56 . 4/14
So. Why Freeze has a heater in his HQ? He does need such things, and it is dangerous for him.
It is totally illogical [but very convenient for the plot]
TNO chapter 35 . 4/12
Sorry, but TT are total morons at the end.
Send to the empty elevator (in the biggest madhouse of DC world) a guy who is afraid of being alone (to the point of borderline psychosis)? Without any supervision? Few minutes after he hears that Joker escaped?
WTF? Are they so stupid, or they want their fellow member to lose his sanity?
TNO chapter 18 . 4/10
Spotting Pennyworth on a hidden cam is a better clue to figure out a Batman's identity than seeing Tim Drake, isn't it?
Author Of Purpose chapter 40 . 7/5/2017
A thought occurs to me: Beastboy could have gone to a veteran's hospital in order to receive the care he needs. They of all people would have the expertise with helping torture victims that Beastboy needs.
Krusher chapter 55 . 2/23/2017
I don't really see a lot of criminals knowing what chemical/drug would be needed to counter Beast Boy's unique powers. In fact, since his powers come from the Red, rather than himself, I would think it would be near impossible. It would be more likely for them to try to contain his various transformations with airtight, superstrong containment cells. Or perhaps an explosive or electrical collar that goes off upon him attempting to transform.
Krusher chapter 54 . 2/23/2017
I'd be more worried about shattered hips during sex lmao.
Krusher chapter 49 . 2/23/2017
Why does Raven have to hate everything? You have her hate cities because of too much emotion, you have her hate mental hospitals because of crazy emotions, so why would Wayne Manor being empty of emotion bother her? It should be a break for her. Seems like you're trying too hard to dramatize every conceivable environment that Raven finds herself in.
Krusher chapter 45 . 2/23/2017
I gotta say, I love DC, but I hate Superman and anything to do with him. They just Gary Sue him so much it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth even thinking about him.
Krusher chapter 41 . 2/23/2017
I too despise those type of AUs where the character's soul is sucked out of them and all that's left is the name. Especially the dreaded high school AU. If you ever visit the Legend of Zelda section, you'll see its plagued by more high school/modern day AUs than any other fandom and it has really destroyed the fanfiction there.
Krusher chapter 27 . 2/22/2017
The fact that Titans Tower has two sides made entirely of glass is a far larger threat to security than having teleporters. Some sniper could take out the titans on any given day on a whim. And that's not even accounting for the tower's extremely top heavy build that's just begging for someone to bring the whole place down with a single well aimed medium sized explosive. Their tower just oozes vulnerability to my eyes.
Krusher chapter 22 . 2/22/2017
Your favoritism of the Batman aspect of DC comics over the Teen Titans is really starting to show. A lot. It's actually getting just a tiny bit annoying.
Krusher chapter 21 . 2/22/2017
You can go to your profile to look up traffic stats on your stories I believe. You can see total hits as well as how many recent hits.
Krusher chapter 15 . 2/22/2017
Actually it literally spelled out DICK GRAYSON on screen when that creepy Robin clone from another dimension visited them (Larry). Can't really confirm his identity any more solidly than that. So yeah this Teen Titans Robin is Dick. Not saying you have to change that in your story. I'm just letting you know for future reference.
Krusher chapter 13 . 2/22/2017
Of all the titans I'd say Starfire has the worst reflexes by far after recently rewatching the series.